• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling amethyst cycling ᵔᴥᵔ offline || in boxes: na | new: na

I made an edit to the post. ;v; sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got him from someone else, let me know when you are ready to take Papi and Poppy and I will add you! No cost!

That's so nice of you c: I currently have all 10 slots full but once I have room I will let you know :)

I'm not really sticking to my short holding time because I feel bad voiding villagers that people show interest in >﹏< I will be holding Wart jr. overnight and if Jkax isn't available by tomorrow afternoon GMT I will void him. I had him in boxes waiting for the majority of the day and I need to continue cycling ( ˘・з・)

I will be on and off here for a couple hours in case Jkax comes online.

- ONLINE -

Wart jr. has been in boxes for almost 24 hours, I will be voiding him now because I want to continue cycling.

- wart jr voided -

Is Static still available? I'd love him, and I believe my town has an empty spot (lemme check, actually...)

EDIT: Yes! Yes I do have an empty spot. How much would you want me to pay for him?

Last edited:
Is Static still available? I'd love him, and I believe my town has an empty spot (lemme check, actually...)

EDIT: Yes! Yes I do have an empty spot. How much would you want me to pay for him?

Yes he is available :) I am going offline for about 30 mins then I will be cycling again so I will let you know once he is in boxes~

I have been cycling for a while now and he wont go in boxes (`A?) I will continue more tomorrow if you are okay with waiting~

i'll be stalking this for cookie!! <: what a darling lil girl.

how many tbt does she usually go for? 50? 75? 100?

i'll be stalking this for cookie!! <: what a darling lil girl.

how many tbt does she usually go for? 50? 75? 100?

sorry for the late reply I have been at school >< I am going to start cycling now so I will let you know when she is in boxes! would 35tbt be okay with you? :)

- cookie is in boxes -(*?▽`*)

labradude I will add you now and open my gates if you are available now! Is 35tbt fine with you?

Last edited:
Back