• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling amethyst cycling ᵔᴥᵔ offline || in boxes: na | new: na

Alright imma cycle someone out! Hopefully Lyman e.e then I can maybe pick her up! It's so worth staying up late!

Do you have anymore amiibo cards?

Do you have anymore amiibo cards?

I don't have any cards, sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright imma cycle someone out! Hopefully Lyman e.e then I can maybe pick her up! It's so worth staying up late!

It's 5am now, I really have to sleep. You are offline so I assume you aren't on anymore. I'm sorry ;;-; orz

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be leaving Ankha in boxes while I sleep, and then tomorrow I can give her away to either someone new or Reyrey if she is available at the time :) I will continue cycling tomorrow~

- OFFLINE -

Im awake and currently avaliable for a bit before work but i will be back on after work

She has been in boxes for nearly 15 hours waiting for you which is way over my limit. I assume you have gone to school now so I would have to wait even longer for you to finish. Just in case you come online very soon I will leave her there for a bit longer but otherwise I'm voiding or finding someone else.

- ankha voided -

- - - Post Merge - - -

shep is in boxes! anyone interested just let me know :)

Last edited:
Hi! I know Zucker isn't in boxes yet but I wanted to tell you I'm home from school and free the rest of the day!~ I'm going to cycle out a villager to move room for him when the time comes! :D

Hi! I know Zucker isn't in boxes yet but I wanted to tell you I'm home from school and free the rest of the day!~ I'm going to cycle out a villager to move room for him when the time comes! :D

Great :) I will continue cycling now and try and get him in boxes for you!

Can you put an updated list of what you can offer far as villagers can go? Currently looking for Vic.

Can you put an updated list of what you can offer far as villagers can go? Currently looking for Vic.

You mean which villagers don't have lurkers/are not taken?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I put you on my lurking list for vic ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

cutiebunny49, Zucker is in boxes now :) He is ready to pick up~

I'll be free to pick up Chief
in roughly six hours if you'll still be on by then! ;; v ;;

Hi! Okay, if you could hold him for about 30 minutes - 1 hour that would be great! :D I'm almost done ^^

Back