• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Path AMAZING Paths

ForgottenT

♫ drops of jupiter ♫
Bells
Switch
1992-0957-5293
Island
Maple Bark
My Melody Easter Egg
Ruby
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Pokéball
ど
う
HeYo, I found these amazing paths online,
it?s made by some Japanese dude.

34766834_p0.jpg34766834_p1.jpg

You can find the QR codes here

Last edited:
THEY ARE SO COOL :O (I just really want the QR scanner now, i think i get it tomorrow or the day after)

THEY ARE SO COOL :O (I just really want the QR scanner now, i think i get it tomorrow or the day after)

I got mine today, and after looking through tons of forums and stuff I found this, I started using it in my town, can?t make it as good looking as this guy did though, but still looks pretty good :D

These are the only paths I had ever found that I really LOVED but unfortunately they don't work well with my map D:

I don?t think it works too well with my map either, I honestly HATE my map, but I?m not gonna start over now I?m 70+ Hours in.
I?m trying to make it as good as possible though.
Maybe someday I will find a path that fits my town better, and then just change it :)

Yeaaah I'm right there with ya; not loving my map now that I want paths but no way I'm restarting. I REALLY hope someone makes a path that's like.. round stepping stones that blend seamlessly into dirt/grass. So that I can just stagger them and not have to worry about straight lines. I've found a lot of overgrown-looking natural paths but i just can't handle how sharp the borders on any qr path are. Some brilliant person, make this plz!!!

Yeaaah I'm right there with ya; not loving my map now that I want paths but no way I'm restarting. I REALLY hope someone makes a path that's like.. round stepping stones that blend seamlessly into dirt/grass. So that I can just stagger them and not have to worry about straight lines. I've found a lot of overgrown-looking natural paths but i just can't handle how sharp the borders on any qr path are. Some brilliant person, make this plz!!!

that would be nice, but probably impossible, not only because it would have to fit the grass/dirt under it, but because grass changes color depending on the seasons.

The worst part about my layout is there?s a HUGE river, going through my whole town, in the most annoying way, I though it was cool when I choose it, but dayum was I mistaking >.<

Where can I find the DC of the creators town? This path is so AWESOME. Maybe I'll switch my path to that

it?s worth it, makes your town looks a lot better and organised, and you won?t destroy the grass when you walk on it :)

Please don't spread misinformation... People have already proven that it does wear out grass, even if you walk on top of patterns. It shows more on the edges, grass around my edges where I put paths are completely dirt if I take off the patterns. Grass in the middle takes a lot longer to wear out in this game though.

I almost used these at one point. I opted for a simpler path though ^ u ^ / Still love these!

Please don't spread misinformation... People have already proven that it does wear out grass, even if you walk on top of patterns. It shows more on the edges, grass around my edges where I put paths are completely dirt if I take off the patterns. Grass in the middle takes a lot longer to wear out in this game though.
Agreed. People are being misinformed by all the rumors that have spread very fast.
----
These paths are pretty cool, but I like simpler paths that don't cover the whole town.

Back