• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ⋆ all wa villager card rv, sanrio & mh items ⋆ [rv visits available]

town name: nara
fc: 3711-7089-5809
items:
  • bread basket
  • flagstone floor
  • garden tools
  • round pillow
  • towel basket
  • zen desk
total: 120tbt?

accepted! will pm when ready

town name: Heaven
fc: sidebar and signature
items: Plant Partition, Casablanca Lilies, books stand and strapped books.
total: 40tbt?

Let me know if you feel my offer is too low ^^

accepted! will pm when ready

Okay that's alright, could I pay part now and the other part when this one trade goes through

I'd rather not do split to avoid confusion if you don't mind... can just come back when you have enough! I'll be here, thank you ^^

town name: トモエダ
fc: sidebar~
items: bread basket, bread making kit, book stands, cafe curtain wall, tong and tray set, two floor lights, cup of tea, kaiseki meal, Casablanca lilies, ikebana display, garden tools, lunch box, ramen, udon, serving cart, round cloth table, towel baske, fruit drink, plant partition, table with cloth, zen cupboard, 2 zen cushions, zen desk, retro screen, zen screen, zen phone stand, Desk Bell, and black phone
total: 300tbt? (10tbt each) >_< I could offer more tbt if needed , If i combine tbt with my sibling so please let me know! (this is me and my brothers order combined sorry it's so long!)

Last edited:
town name: Antiva
fc: 4012 - 7513 - 4263
items: cup of tea x3, dinnerware, kitchen stove, serving cart, towel basket, video camera
total: would 80 TBT work (10 TBT each)?

Town Name: Emmaka
FC: In signature and sidebar
Items: Round cloth table, serving cart, cafe curtain wall, lunch box, sports car
Total: 50 TBT?

Last edited:
town name: Tepple
fc: 3712-0209-2238
items: Yarn basket, sewing kit, wall mounted tv,celeste ribbon, lottie's bun, perfume bottles, new 3ds xl HHD, new 3ds k.k. basic trash can
total: 60tbt (as they are not all from single Rv's a lot come from the same rv) Let me know

Last edited:
Town Name: Hanamura
FC: ~sidebar~
Items: Ikebana Display (x2), Decorative Plate, Casablanca Lillies, Kaiseki Meal, Metal Box, Round Pillow (x2)
Total: 100 TBT?

Edit: Changed the TBT from 80 to 100. Totally forgot that all of the items are from a bunch of different RVs.

Last edited:
town name: トモエダ
fc: sidebar~
items: bread basket, bread making kit, book stands, cafe curtain wall, tong and tray set, two floor lights, cup of tea, kaiseki meal, Casablanca lilies, ikebana display, garden tools, lunch box, ramen, udon, serving cart, round cloth table, towel baske, fruit drink, plant partition, table with cloth, zen cupboard, 2 zen cushions, zen desk, retro screen, zen screen, zen phone stand, Desk Bell, and black phone
total: 300tbt? (10tbt each) >_< I could offer more tbt if needed , If i combine tbt with my sibling so please let me know! (this is me and my brothers order combined sorry it's so long!)

I'm sorry.. with that many I think 300 is too low.

town name: Antiva
fc: 4012 - 7513 - 4263
items: cup of tea x3, dinnerware, kitchen stove, serving cart, towel basket, video camera
total: would 80 TBT work (10 TBT each)?

accepted!

Town Name: Emmaka
FC: In signature and sidebar
Items: Round cloth table, serving cart, cafe curtain wall, lunch box, sports car
Total: 50 TBT?

accepted!

town name: Tepple
fc: 3712-0209-2238
items: Yarn basket, sewing kit, wall mounted tv,celeste ribbon, lottie's bun, perfume bottles, new 3ds xl HHD, new 3ds k.k. basic trash can
total: 60tbt (as they are not all from single Rv's a lot come from the same rv) Let me know

I do not have some of the items you listed.. were they in my welcome amiibo list link? o_O sorry about that and gl on your search

Town Name: Hanamura
FC: ~sidebar~
Items: Ikebana Display (x2), Decorative Plate, Casablanca Lillies, Kaiseki Meal, Metal Box, Round Pillow (x2)
Total: 100 TBT?

Edit: Changed the TBT from 80 to 100. Totally forgot that all of the items are from a bunch of different RVs.

accepted!

I do not have some of the items you listed.. were they in my welcome amiibo list link? o_O sorry about that and gl on your search

sorry i think i looked on the wrong page it would be:
Celeste ribbon,
cool globe,
towel basket, please :)
15TbT???

I will be available to pick my order tomorrow if you accept it

town name: Aspen
fc: 3539 9875 1381
items: kaiseki meal, lucky doll, set lunch, udon, zen backpack
total: 50 tbt

My brother can offer an extra 100 for the large amount would that work?

Edit: just realized these were all made to order.. I wouldn't want you to do that much for me >_< how many items would you be willing to sell maximum?

Last edited:
town name: Va. Beach
fc:2363-5626-1766
items: book stands, box-shaped seat, cafe-curtain wall, dinnerware, file cabinet M,flagstone floor, floor light, flower bed, fruit drink, iron garden table, kitchen dishwasher,laboratory capsule, lecture hall bench, lecture hall desk,metal and wood table, milk canister, mug, natural wood floor, panel carpet floor, pavement floor, retro screen, round pillow, sausage, school hall floor, school locker, single rose, sports car, stacked magazines, stretcher, table with cloth, theater seat, thong and tray stand, video camera
total: 33 items x 10 tbt = 330 tbt. Deal?

town name: Orieii'O
fc: 1375-8308-8316
items: Black Phone, Book Stands, Candelabra, Conveyer Belt, Compact Car, Cruiser Bike, Decorative Plate, Desk Bell, Dinnerware, File Cabinet (M), Flagstone Floor, Floor Light
total: 60TBT? (I did 5TBT per item). Sorry if it's too low :(

I will be available to pick my order tomorrow if you accept it

town name: Aspen
fc: 3539 9875 1381
items: kaiseki meal, lucky doll, set lunch, udon, zen backpack
total: 50 tbt

accepted!

town name:Grimsby
fc:side
items: celeste ribbon + cup of tea
total: 20 btb

accepted! will drop off with my sidebar fc tho

My brother can offer an extra 100 for the large amount would that work?

Edit: just realized these were all made to order.. I wouldn't want you to do that much for me >_< how many items would you be willing to sell maximum?

that I can accept, and I don't mind haha. if you're still interested let me know. I can get it to you tomorrow probably

You actually have a bunch of what's on my Wishlist tbh I'm trying not to over buy XD eh who cares I'll just hand you my Wishlist so it's easier for you http://moridb.com/catalogs/Og58oUB5au I have some tbt under my belt now so ring me up!

hi, just let me know which items you need. I don't have my amiibo list memorized so it would be easier for you to list what you want from my list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also sorry for rejecting some orders .. but I think that is way too low considering how ppl are doing visits for 5 tbt. I spend my own time going through rvs and collecting meow coupons so sorry for rejecting some offers.

also sorry for rejecting some orders .. but I think that is way too low considering how ppl are doing visits for 5 tbt. I spend my own time going through rvs and collecting meow coupons so sorry for rejecting some offers.

It's okay :) I understand it's too low
Maybe I'll return once I collect more TBT

Ok, I guess my offer was rejected since it is not listed above as accepted. Toddles off now.

Back