• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

All UK prices for game/cards/bundles

Klave

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Apple (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Prices for all of these haven't been pretty in the UK so I've compiled a list of them all and prices at various retailers to help people find the cheapest price. I have organised retailers by price.

=Nintendo Store UK bundles here=

427395_gen_b.png

Animal Crossing amiibo cards (3 cards):
Nintendo Store UK - ?3.49
GAME - ?4.99
ShopTo - ?4.85 (previously ?5.86)
amazon.co.uk - ?6.26

427595_gen_b.png

3 pack bundle of Animal Crossing amiibo cards (9 cards):
GAME - ?12.49

385117_nds_b.png

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer game + one amiibo card
TheGameCollection - ?28.95
amazon.co.uk - ?34.85
ShopTo - ?34.85
GAME - ?34.99

427068_nds_b.png

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer + NFC reader + one amiibo card
amazon.co.uk - ?34.85
ShopTo - ?36.85
TheGameCollection - ?37.95
GAME - ?38.99

427062_nds_b.png

White New Nintendo 3DS + Pre-installed Happy Home Designer + HHD coverplates + one amiibo card
ShopTo - ?174.85
GAME - ?179.99
amazon.co.uk - ?191.27

427065_nds_b.png

Animal Crossing Limited Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL + Pre-installed Happy Home Designer + one amiibo card
ShopTo - ?199.85
amazon.co.uk - ?206.66
GAME - ?206.99

41m-0yQ%2BqpL._AA160_.jpg

NFC reader only
ShopTo - ?18.85
amazon.co.uk - ?19.05
GAME - ?19.99

Last edited:
Thanks for this! Can preorder this for my birthday, Oct 2nd! :)

The cheapest is ?5?? for 3 cards?
I'm not going to buy any if that's the case
I'm too poor for this

With the GAME 3-pack, you can get one pack of 3 cards for ?4.16. That's still only about ok because it is around ?1.36 per card (and I would like it to have been ?1 per card) but that's the cheapest option.

TheGameCollection's price on just the game looks very nice but ShopTo's bundle with the NFC reader is pretty good too. I'm not sure if I will get a New 3DS at any point this autumn or winter so I'm not too sure if I should get the NFC reader bundle. If I don't, it will cost much more to buy it separately.

Hmm, I think I'll put down preorders of the ShopTo NFC bundle and the GAME amiibo cards 3-pack. I'm happy they don't take money until the products ship because otherwise I would be so broke.

I'm not too sure if I should get the NFC reader bundle. If I don't, it will cost much more to buy it separately.
I am getting that Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer bundle and I already own a New Nintendo 3DS. XD

I saw the regular white new 3DS bundle on Amazon a few days ago, but no way was I pre ordering it for ?191.

I've been looking daily on the Nintendo UK website, but I've yet to see it on there. When it becomes available for pre order, I will place it on there like I usually do. I'm surprised its taking so long, if other retailers already have it available for pre order.

I've been looking daily on the Nintendo UK website, but I've yet to see it on there. When it becomes available for pre order, I will place it on there like I usually do. I'm surprised its taking so long, if other retailers already have it available for pre order.
Nintendo UK Store is awfully slow for listing preorders... I am still waiting for a Mr. Game & Watch amiibo to be listed there so I can preorder my fifth one.

I'm hoping it doesn't take too long. I find the GAME website awfully slow and it never works for me. And Amazon seems to have overblown prices atm, so no thanks!

I've used Nintendo Store UK several times, and pre ordered with them before. I wish it would hurry up a bit, but I'm sure I will get it eventually. I just want that cover plate so much :)

Nintendo UK Store is awfully slow for listing preorders... I am still waiting for a Mr. Game & Watch amiibo to be listed there so I can preorder my fifth one.

why the hell do you need 5 of one amiibo????

I wonder what the prices are going to be in North America ? If it is the same price that would be $10.12 Canadian for 3 cards; but if they are priced the same as japan (300 yen for 3) it would only be $3.17. but knowing how the prices work it will most likely be around 7$ for 3 but that is just my guess.

I just preordered the 3-pack from GAME and a one-pack from ShopTo (using ?1.60 of reward points so I brought down the cost to around ?4.26 for that pack).

I would also preorder the game and NFC reader bundle from ShopTo but they don't let you change your address for some reason and I'm not sure what my address will be on October 2nd quite yet. I can cancel my cards or wait until my next visit home for them but I wouldn't want to wait that long for the game haha. I hope that price will stick or I can find a cheaper price by the time I'll know my address on that date.

Bought 3 pack bundles from game, took ?2.00 with reward points. I'm excited... but livid. :mad:

I bought two 3-pack bundles as it works out 3p for a sixth pack and I did not use any GAME Reward Points.

EDIT: I cancelled that preorder and decided to buy the same amount as you EpicMeli.

Last edited:
I'm confused - did you get ?2 in reward points, use ?2 in reward points or bring the price down to ?2 using reward points? s:
How many packs will you have in the end?

I'm confused - did you get ?2 in reward points, use ?2 in reward points or bring the price down to ?2 using reward points? s:
How many packs will you have in the end?
EpicMeli must have used ?2.00 as you do not get GAME Reward Points until either when your preorder has despatched or shortly afterwards. I have been shopping with GAME since 2008.

I did not start using the website until 2010...
My first preorder on GAME.co.uk was Mario Kart Wii.

Last edited:
EpicMeli must have used ?2.00 as you do not get GAME Reward Points until either when your preorder has despatched or shortly afterwards. I have been shopping with GAME since 2008.

I did not start using the website until 2010...
My first preorder on GAME.co.uk was Mario Kart Wii.

Where do you work where you make so much that you can just go "Hey, an amiibo. I'll be buying five."

Not worried about buying Happy Home Designer as I'm hopefully buying the console edition with it installed.
The 3 packs of amiibo cards at GAME sound good, I'll be getting them for sure!
Not sure whether to go for the N3DSXL (as it's bigger) or N3DS (as you can change the 3DS plates)

Where do you work where you make so much that you can just go "Hey, an amiibo. I'll be buying five."

Talking to me? I'm a freelance artist and make quite a bit a week and I only spend money on games :'D

And yes the guy above was right. I pre-ordered like 5 games today and got ?2 from that to take off this order. :)

Last edited:
Back