• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway (All claimed! Ty!) Giving away some free furniture!

Miharu

Team Popsicle <3
Bells
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (570) +
All claimed! Ty! :blush:

Giving away some free furniture/flooring/clothes I don't plan on using! Will be listing them below! Feel free to let me know which one you want! <3

Recycled-can thumb piano
Camping cot
Lecture hall-bench
Bunk bed
Vacuum cleaner
Tire stack
Lantern

Striped tee
Gaucho pants
Rumba dress
Striped socks
Recycled boots

Cool vinyl flooring
Mint Umbrella

Last edited:
I'll take the pants, striped shirt, dress, piano, socks, and umbrella if you still have them

How many are maximum to claim? If ever there are spare can I get all remaining left? I just somehow starting to collect in my catalog and this will so much be helpful <3

Ooh could I have the bunkbed and vacuum? :)
Sure can!! I'll dm you the dodo code soon! <3

How many are maximum to claim? If ever there are spare can I get all remaining left? I just somehow starting to collect in my catalog and this will so much be helpful <3
You can take the remaining! I'll dm you the dodo code soon! <3

Back