• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ✿Aηα+Jєʀʀу Ƈуcℓιηg >>In Boxes: <<

Yeah if her villagers were so expensive no one would buy them, cookielicious does a good job, and people love her cycling including me

Yeah if her villagers were so expensive no one would buy them, cookielicious does a good job, and people love her cycling including me

awh thank you <3
prices for tier 1 are between 120-150
that some ppl are selling their villagers for 50 tbt like Diana is really their choise
but i don't do that
many times i just give them away as someone is looking for a dreamie but don't have tbt
thank you x3

Oh yeah and I would buy from you, I just don't have the funds yet once I do I'm certain I'll buy from you

Merngue the normal rhino is in boxes

100 - 150 TBT

71px-Merengue_NL.png

How mich for her??

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take her for 100tbt!! Unless she is reserved??

Back