• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

After some ACNL Besties 👯👯

Super bored due to this quarantine haha! I'll add you and add me back too! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Super bored due to this quarantine haha! I'll add you and add me back too! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I added you :)!

Hey Animal Crossers!

I have been playing for awhile and used to have an awesome bunch of BFF’s but sadly as years have gone by seems like we have all gone our separate ways *wipes tear*

Anywhoo, my town is incredibly undeveloped and blah blah blah... It kinda gets boring wondering around town all by yourself talking to the animals, soooo I’m looking for some other players who would be game to have some in-game chums and fancy having some Best Friends to add to their message exchange list.

I have the Island and all of Main Street completed just my actual town sucks *nervously laughs* Anywho, if you’re after a chum to visit and vice versa, my deetz are below in my signature.
Hit me up with your digits ;)

Peace out ✌

Hey there lovely! I added you :D

Hey Animal Crossers!

I have been playing for awhile and used to have an awesome bunch of BFF’s but sadly as years have gone by seems like we have all gone our separate ways *wipes tear*

Anywhoo, my town is incredibly undeveloped and blah blah blah... It kinda gets boring wondering around town all by yourself talking to the animals, soooo I’m looking for some other players who would be game to have some in-game chums and fancy having some Best Friends to add to their message exchange list.

I have the Island and all of Main Street completed just my actual town sucks *nervously laughs* Anywho, if you’re after a chum to visit and vice versa, my deetz are below in my signature.

Peace out ✌
I added you so if you want to play sometime message me.

Hey Animal Crossers!

Peace out ✌

I added you. My FC is in the sidebar. Message when you want to play.

Back