After Prime...

UltraByte said:
I personally think that the Halo theme would only work with those marine peoples from the second game (the ones that were mauled by the ing).
Ya... like Samus would only make appearances, but not be playable. For example, maybe you and your troops need some help, so you'd hire her and she becomes apart of your team.

Halo is probably a clone of another game.

Please tell me, what's different in Halo that makes it so much better?

That would be cool as a spin-off, but for a main game, I was thinking of something like... a third person shooter. So the camera is basically like Zelda and Mario, but the gameplay is a mix of Super Metroid and the Prime games.

TheGremp said:
Halo is probably a clone of another game.

Please tell me, what's different in Halo that makes it so much better?
Actually, Halo 1 was being made for the mac and it looked WAY better than it became when Microsoft got their hands on it.

It was a kinda mix between 3rd person shooters and RTS's you can find a video around, it was pretty cool.

GC and most likely the Wii metriods suck. I get halfway through the game and get stuck at some spot. I always finish the GBA Metroids.

Tom the Warrior said:
GC and most likely the Wii metriods suck. I get halfway through the game and get stuck at some spot. I always finish the GBA Metroids.
Um...that means that you suck, not the game.

Tom the Warrior said:
really... they aren't that hard...

Storm you can't say that. Metroid games are way better than any FPS (well...Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Prime, maybe MP3?). But wow, I can not believe you would think of such a stupid idea like this. It's so stupid I don't know how to comment on it. Well, just no.

*btw, this made me so mad I was going to flame*

dragonflamez said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
dragonflamez said:
So...basically, you want more Prime
No, Metroid Prime isn't an FPS. I'm talking no adventureness... no "puzzles"... just shooting at the enemy. And I don't think Samus should be the main character. And you'd have an army with you, like FPSs.
No.
No, nonono
Metroid is an Adventure game at the core.
It's what makes it special.
Take it away, and it's going to die.
Metroid should either continue the path that it's on, or return to 3rd person mode.
Sorry for double post, but. Yeah exactly, well almost exactly, how I feel. Also, read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroid_%28se...y_and_Storyline (you have to scroll up a little bit)

Back