Adult newbie here

Laura8196

Bells
Hi I'm new to Animal Crossing would love to make friends and also tips on the game :) I'm 34. My island is called Paradiso friend code SW-2449-1718-3590

Welcome to TBT! There are lots of very nice people in this community. I hope you enjoy your time here! Do you have all of fruits yet? Or have you found a favorite villager?

Welcome to TBT! There are lots of very nice people in this community. I hope you enjoy your time here! Do you have all of fruits yet? Or have you found a favorite villager?
I have only played for an hour or so O have peaches so far and only 2 people in my village :)

I have only played for an hour or so O have peaches so far and only 2 people in my village :)
Oh wow, super new! I loved the intro part of the game when I first sat down with it. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Welcome to the forums Laura!

Wow, you are super new to the game! I hope you love it! 😊 Who were your first two villagers? 🌟

Welcome to the forums Laura!

Wow, you are super new to the game! I hope you love it! 😊 Who were your first two villagers? 🌟
Thanks! I'm really enjoying it so far. Such a stress free and relaxing game 😀 My first 2 villagers are Sheldon and Mira I believe

Back