• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

Hey there. 27 year old player here. Dan from Pomotina.

Friend Code: 5069-4845-1752

Message me if you add me, and I'll add you back.

I'm 24. All of my family and friends work odd hours than me so I need some peeps to play with... Here's my friend code... 5413-1201-5700

Hello everyone!

I am turning 19 tomorrow so I guess I am part of the adult gamers? XD. Please add me, I got this game installed on my limited edition 3DS XL Animal Crossing ver. and I am enjoying it. I want to play with real players though.

Name: Taiki
City Name: Colony 9
Friend Code: 0361 ? 6934 ? 8234

Please let me know if you have added me!

I turned on e-mail notification so I won't miss any posts directed to me (so I won't forget to add back!).

Hey, I'm 19 too haha and I started last night, I'll add you. Add me too please 3351-5316-6417 <3

Also anyone who wants to add me can also :) Please msg me your friend code.

Turn 21 in a couple months & my boyfriend thinks I'm foolish for buying a 3DS to play this game. Still a kid at heart, just had to!

Anyone care to visit my town?

Monique
Town Name: Zilvia
Character Name: Dori
FC: 0619-3909-9494
PM as soon as you've added my FC so I can do the same.

Town: Inaba
Character: A-kun
FC: In my profile haha!

Let me know if you add me. I'm 29 and looking for more people around my age, give or take a few years. I work all day and mainly play at night. It'd be nice to meet some swapnote buddies, too. :)

Hey everyone. 22 years old here and still loving AC. I'm looking to play with some people who are about as far as I am in the game, meaning I don't want too many spoilers :p I've got a few of the new stores on main street and a second floor in my house. I'm not too stressed about it, I guess I just don't want hand outs.

Town's name is Moria and I'm Moike. Info is to the left :D

Hey, I'm 19 so I guess I count for this huh? None of my friends play or are planning to play this game so it could get a bit lonely.
Only started yesterday, so I don't have much (only my deposit ;_; )

Town name is Erebor and I'm Ketta. FC is on the left.

I'm 20 and looking for more friends to add. Feel free to add me (just send me a message so I know to put in your FC) :]

23 year old male in England - feel free to message me if you want me to add your friend code and then we can hang out ;)

Hi! I'm 23, from the UK and looking for some more friends for ACNL. Would like some from around the world to swap country exclusive DLCs and event items if possible. Look forward to playing Animal Crossing with you all soon!
Name: Louise
F.C: 1091-8151-3119

I am new to this website, I'm 18 and would love to make new friends on AC NL. So feel free to add me and let me know through PM. :)

Hey just started playing last week. and I'm looking for people to visit my town/visit their towns. I'm 27 and from Utah so mountain standard time if there is much of a time difference from where you are at. Week days after 7pm and whenever on other days if you want to catch me.

My friend code is 1762-2961-3838. 3ds mii name: Rivers, animal crossing name: Matt Town name: Pepper

Add me please and pm your code when you do.

Thanks

I added u. Add me Felonie187 1934-0661-3630

- - - Post Merge - - -

Add me Felonie 187 friend Code 1934-0661-3630

I'm 18 and from Massachusetts, anyone who would like to is free to add me. c:
Just PM me after so I can add you back!

Deer
5300-9056-0813

I'm 22 and I just really want to hang out in someone else's town I've never done it before! Just message me if you want to hang out.

Hi,

Just bought ACNL. Looking for people to add as friends. Feel free to add me, my code is: 5386-7919-0813. John.

Back