• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

Hey I'm 27. If anyone wants to add me go right ahead. Just let me know so I can add u back.

FC 3926-4424-1306

House, youngo, werzso, saeli, and eir I have added you please add me back: 3652-1503-5930 :)

Last edited:
Hello I am 18. If anyone wants to add me go to my Profile and comment on it telling me your friend code.

My friend code is to the left

Last edited:
Hello :) I'm 22. I added Eir, ladymace and wertzso. Please add me back, my friend code is 1805-3184-8893.Thank you!

Oh and nice tumblr wertzso. It's weird that Olivia is mean to you, she's really nice to me in my town, we even hate the same villagers lol I guess you got her dark side or something.

Added as a friend, 30 year old male. Name is Eric and the code is to the left. I have a similar schedule as well.

New 28 year old player of AC:NL looking for some friends. Name is Brink and FC is 0490-4544-9379. Been playing for a couple days now, and have pears to share. If you add me send me a PM and I'll add you back!

I'm a 21 year old university student. I would love to add more people. Please send me a message if you want to add me.

Hello,
I am a 30-something gamer, looking for other adult gamers to play AC:NL with or other games. My FC is: 3909-8277-1784 . If you add me, please let me know here or PM me and I will add you back. :lemon:
My name is GamingGirl

i'm about to add you. please message me and i'll give you my code..i tried to message you but i got a message saying your box is full

Hello

I am 27
It is my first time to play animal crossing new leaf and I really want to enjoy playing with other people.
My friend code is:
1934-0779-1007
Please add me
I'll add you too!

I'm 30 years old man and I've played every AC that was sold outside of Japan. I got experience :)

I'm looking for adults to play with. I'm looking for people that' don't run anywhere, and like to walk and take their time. Sure that's not a problem at the moment in my town but it will be soon when there's gonna be (natural) paths with flowers and hybrids around them.
I prefer people that are used to Animal Crossing, but that's not something really important.

I really like a lot people that playd it seriously, and even more if they wear realistic clothes. I don't like things too funny like gas masks and those kind of things...

Important :I really don't want people unhappy with their current town and that know they will reset or they won't play the game for a long time.
Time travellers, neither.

If you're looking for the same kind of experience, then add me (send me a message to confirm please).

HNI_0059.JPG
Here's my house at the moment. ^^

Friend code : 2062 - 9253 - 7977
Name : Mr.Alain in AC (AL'64 in 3DS)
Town Name : Devals
Fruit : Apple

Last edited:
ok im new to this game and only had it yesterday I don't have any friends yet but im an active gamer on multiple platforms I would love if some of you guys would add me

my friend code is 3668-8014-1147

send me a message with your codes and ill add you guys

I'm a 34 year old female from Kentucky. I'm a polite visitor and won't touch anything unless I ask first.

0044-3160-4540 is my code. Jenn is my AC:NL name and my town is Everwood. I have oranges.

Please pm me if you add me so that I can add you. Thanks!

ok im new to this game and only had it yesterday I don't have any friends yet but im an active gamer on multiple platforms I would love if some of you guys would add me

my friend code is 3668-8014-1147

Wow. This post is so long... That's good :)
Anyway. To everyone:
I'm Frodo, 21 years old. I've just started the game, but I will play as much as my work lets me do so. I want to make a Kingdom for me and my Queen. You are invited to contribute :3
I'll help you out to make your town a better place too.

My fiend code is below mi profile picture. Send me a me message if you want to play with me.
My town's natural fruit is orange.

Hi, everyone! I'm 33, and I tend to play later in the day/evenings. I've played AC:WW and CF and I've really never been much of a chatter in-game. I tend to leave my visitors in peace to explore as they wish. My town fruit is pear, by the way, so I'd love to get some different fruit to plant!

So shoot me a PM! :)

My name is Angie, btw!

Last edited:
Im also looking for wifi buddies who will reciprocate in helping me. I have cherries native and hopefully soon apples, bananas and mangos. I don't dig holes or trample on flowers. PM me if you are interested in a mutually beneficial friendship and ill add you.

Friend code is over on the left

Ill join in and I added you gaming girl Here is my info 2895-6985-6525 Jeremy age 20! Man I'm getting old I joined here so long ago XD

I turn 29 next week (AC:NL was my birthday present to myself!), I'd love to make some new friends. I've played AC:WW before, but this is my first time visiting other towns. My native fruit is oranges, currently growing some pears too!

I am 32. I tend to play in the evenings on most nights. My main fruit is pears, but I just planted some Lychee, Lemons and Peaches. Looking for someone who might want to play a few games on the island, and buy stuff in their town. PM me if you are interested.

My friend code is 4468-2375-4987.

Back