• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Adding friends!

PaintTheSky

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
You can add me if you'd like! Let me know once you have added me, and I will add you back.
I would love to just visit peoples towns and get a feel for decorating and what not.

Friend Code : 3179-6644-5007

I willl add you, but what is your name I need it for friend registration on 3ds. My friendcode and name you can find on my profile :))

haha noproblem, I add you to now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OOh I allready did that :p

Hello im new to bell tree forum and new to acnl, im looking for new friends to visit my town.
My name is Nena
My fc is 2595 3480 4342 please please please i really would like a friend.
Thx so much

I will add you Nena. My name is Corine and you can find my FC on my profile
;)

Hi Sam hope its ok i added you
My fc is 2595 3480 4342
My name is Nena
Thx

Hey Nena, I think i have been talking to you on the Ds thing, and you was the one who told me about this forum. I just gotta find my code, so i can let you know that i added you... Okay i found my code and i added you :)

My friend code is: 0662-6415-1270

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, My name is Michelle. I am new to the Ds world. A person that i have been talking to on the miiverse, she told me about this site. So i decided to check this out. I am looking for friends for the animal crossing New Leaf. I will also be getting the Animal Crossing: Home Designer On friday i cant wait. But anywho, I found my code so if you want to add me here it is.....Please let me know and l'll add you thanks!!!

My friend code is: 0662-6415-1270

Hello! Just brought this game yesterday and would be great to have some friends to visit etc. Friend code : 3840-9188-8843 and my name is Jen or Jenny.

Hello nikkikaji, singinginsomnia, jennyg
just wanted to know if I can add you to my friend list
My fc is 2595 3480 4342
My name is Nena
Thx

I will add everyone in this thread! So if you guys read this, or add me after this post, LET ME KNOW :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Just brought this game yesterday and would be great to have some friends to visit etc. Friend code : 3840-9188-8843 and my name is Jen or Jenny.

I added you :)

Back