• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ACNL Youtube Let's Play Series! Wanna join?

ACCFPro

Donate to my Reset Center
Bells
Feedback
0% (-2) +
Hey guys! Since I have a youtube channel, I thought I could do a Let's Play series of Animal Crossing: New Leaf! But I'd need some guests to make it awesome, so I'm picking 3 people, each day, to be in my Let's Play series. ;)

I will make a let's play series of it.

Well, you wrote that in the title. I mean, what are you going to have other people over for and such? And is it a Let's Plag that's focused on landscaping, item-collecting, making friends with villagers, or something else?

I wouldn't mind joining. What are you going to do when people are over?

Well, you wrote that in the title. I mean, what are you going to have other people over for and such? And is it a Let's Plag that's focused on landscaping, item-collecting, making friends with villagers, or something else?
Yes. It's all of that. P.S. It's not let's plag. But that's still hilarious of how you said plag.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wouldn't mind joining. What are you going to do when people are over?
I'm gonna have them here to make things awesome & great. If u want u can take fruit.

Yes. It's all of that. P.S. It's not let's plag. But that's still hilarious of how you said plag.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna have them here to make things awesome & great. If u want u can take fruit.

Cool. Sounds like you'll have a lot to keep you busy. And I'm glad my typo amused you so?

I would love to come but as im in the UK so im not sure if I will be able to make it if you do your lets play at night time for me

Back