• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ACNL cards and game connecting?

JoeTheNarwhal

i like pancakes.
Bells
User Title Color Change
My opinion on the new Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer game is positive. It seems like a good idea but a bad was to spend all my money. About this home creation thing seen in the video, do you believe they creation of the animals home will transfer into the game itself Animal Crossing New Leaf and the villager will be an option to have, OR do you think it will be a whole new separate game that just allows you to design houses.

I'm pretty sure it is going to be a new game because one of the parts of animal crossing, and I mean one of the sorta tiny parts, is giving your villager an item they want to trade/buy or I think just you give to them for free, they put it into the house themself

It would be a good idea if we could transfer the homes we decorate into acnl, personally I think I would enjoy it more. nothing annoys me more when I go into a villlgaers house and theres a random object such as a bug. Am just hoping that the cards won't be too expensive.

If you can transfer them onto the game wouldn't there be an influx of tier 1 and 2 characters?

I want to buy it for my sister and then I'll just be cheeky and play it when she's not playing.

New Leaf has been out 2 years next month in America and we never saw DLC for it that wasn't already programmed into the game (ie furniture items), so HHD is its own game clearly. Plus, you need the reader to work with the cards, and New Leaf doesn't have that option built in.

Last edited:
Back