• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

ACNH × Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread 💗

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? 🇺🇸

• Total voters
Same, went from "You can’t checkout because one or more of your items are currently unavailable at the selected store or delivery method. Try other stores or delivery method" to "Out of stock in stores near you". I'm normally pretty quick at restocks, I can't tell if it was bots or target's website just having a conniption.

either the website/app isn’t working or ppl in my area actually sold them out?? i highly doubt that

Yeah they still say in stock, yet unavailable with checkout. There's no way people in all the Targets in my area got them that quickly.
My Targets aren't even open! I wonder if they took them down because of errors. There's NO way I didn't get an order through in time. I didn't want to do this, but I might have to go to Target before work.

I submitted an order at 8:01 am and it already said I couldn't buy it, but it would still showed as in stock. Now suddenly it's out of stock everywhere.

Did ANYONE get cards?

seems like everyone here has the same issues, so hopefully items were not actually out of stock but there's some kind of glitch with Target's website/system?

I cannot believe this is the PS5 all over again. I had it in my cart and hit buy and it kept saying my shipping method was wrong, which was pickup at my local store and said in stock at the time.

I'm so disappointed and angry right now. How did they sell out so quickly?! None of us got any, that is unbelievable.

Back