• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNH or ACNL

while i love and miss a lot of the features that new leaf had, i think i prefer new horizons for the graphics alone ;u;

New Horizons. I've tried to get into New Leaf but it's just not doing it for me. Maybe I'll give it another try at some point tho.

ACNH for me. I started playing ACNL at its launch date, and played on and off until NH came out. After years of playing, there’s not a lot left to do. Don’t get me wrong - it’s one of my favorite games of all time and will always be nostalgic for me, but I was super ready to move on to the next game. New Horizons is definitely lacking in some stuff (like the amount of furniture items) but I think updates will remedy that, so I’m not worried. I also looove landscaping, and am not sure I could go back to NL and just accept that I can’t change my layout.

new leaf is sooo dear to me as it was my first ac game and started my love for the series but after playing it so much new horizons is just so.. refreshing yanno? lol i love both but if i had to pick just one to play it'd be new horizons

Back