• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 👩🏻*🎨🌺ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR MAYORSCAPES 🌺👩🏻*🎨 LOOKING FOR ANIMATION HELP

I will work on a mayorscape for you next, Hun ... I have an idea brewing :rolleyes:

Prelim sketch is done ... working on completing now ... l love your Mayor and characters, but they do present a challenge :rolleyes:

Yay! I'm excited! c: Don't stress yourself out too much. I know some of my characters are a little difficult. Especially Apollo. DX

Yay! I'm excited! c: Don't stress yourself out too much. I know some of my characters are a little difficult. Especially Apollo. DX

Here is the finished art, Hun ❤ ... I am hoping you will love it!

LrgrrSU.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the finished art, Hun ❤ ... I am hoping you will love it!

LrgrrSU.jpg

Ah! Thank you so much! That looks great! I'm so happy to have my three favourite villagers in one drawing. c: I am especially impressed with how you drew Apollo, because I know the eagles can be a bit tricky to draw. c; Thank you again! I just sent the TBT. c:

Ah! Thank you so much! That looks great! I'm so happy to have my three favourite villagers in one drawing. c: I am especially impressed with how you drew Apollo, because I know the eagles can be a bit tricky to draw. c; Thank you again! I just sent the TBT. c:
Awww, I am glad you're happy and thanks for the TBTs ... I have always loved Apollo, my favourite Cranky ❤ ... he was in my town in my very first Animal Crossing game ... I really should try and adopt him again. Lol :rolleyes:
Enjoy your art, Hun

Hey. I'm sorry I sent the TBT before you even started the art request. It was a misunderstanding of mine. Please send the 200 TBT back if you want.

Hey. I'm sorry I sent the TBT before you even started the art request. It was a misunderstanding of mine. Please send the 200 TBT back if you want.
Hi there ... yes, I refunded your payment, Hun ... I don't take payment until the art is complete ... I am considering doing your art request ... it is a bit of a challenge to find art or picture references for Raddle and Ketchup ... but I'm still intrigued by them ... give me a bit of time, and I will see if I can start your request ❤

Hi there ... yes, I refunded your payment, Hun ... I don't take payment until the art is complete ... I am considering doing your art request ... it is a bit of a challenge to find art or picture references for Raddle and Ketchup ... but I'm still intrigued by them ... give me a bit of time, and I will see if I can start your request ❤
Alright then. Make sure to take breaks every so often.

If I had any idea how my mayor is going to end up looking I'd totally want one of these! Maybe in the future cause this is super cute!

@KaydeeKrunk ... You are such a darling! I would love to do a mayorscape for you sometime! Just put your Mayor in a costume ... lol ... one of my peeps (not the mayor) is in the new Zelda dress and wig ... love it! ❤

6109.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol ... I took a break and, lo ... your prelim sketch is done ... looks pretty cute if I do say so myself :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@KaydeeKrunk ... You are such a darling! I would love to do a mayorscape for you sometime! Just put your Mayor in a costume ... lol ... one of my peeps (not the mayor) is in the new Zelda dress and wig ... love it! ❤

I know! I drew her for you! XD

But I realized I'd totally love one for Salem! Cause Bray of Valo still has some work he needs to do before I can perfect his look!

But Mayor Aerin would love a mayor-scape!
I for sure want her with Muffy, Ankha and Phoebe. I don't know who to pick for the fourth but feel free to pick any of the townies from my signature in the spoiler! =D

I know! I drew her for you! XD

But I realized I'd totally love one for Salem! Cause Bray of Valo still has some work he needs to do before I can perfect his look!

But Mayor Aerin would love a mayor-scape!
I for sure want her with Muffy, Ankha and Phoebe. I don't know who to pick for the fourth but feel free to pick any of the townies from my signature in the spoiler! =D
Lovely! ❤ ... I think I can put one together for you (love Muffy and Phoebe) ... well, I love Ankha too ... your Mayor Aerin should be fun to do! ...it may takes a couple of days due to RL stuff :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is your Mayorscape, Hun ... I hope you like it! ❤

20gi3gi.jpg

Eeee I LOVE it!!! My mayor looks so pretty in your style... and I love the villagers you picked! They're my besties in my town, especially Anicotti ♥ I just want to hug her all day haha!

I've just sent the bells, plus some extra :rolleyes:

Do you mind if I use the picture as my signature? :blush:

Awww, Laudine!! Your signature looks so cute! I love the way you put it together, and I am blushing with happiness to see you use my art! It really makes me happy ❤❤❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

Penn!!! These are so cute! :eek:
Thank you, Sweets! You always say the nicest things! ❤

Could you draw my mayor:
hasYDMS.jpg
With Lolly, Diana, Peanut, and Freya? ^_^

Last edited:
Could you draw my mayor:
hasYDMS.jpg
With Lolly, Diana, Peanut, and Freya? ^_^
Aw, your Mayor is adorable! ❤ since it's you, I will consider doing your Mayorscape, Hun ... it may take me a few days though!
I will update the thread to let you know when I can do it ... these mayorscapes are fun, but very labour intensive :rolleyes:

Lovely! ❤ ... I think I can put one together for you (love Muffy and Phoebe) ... well, I love Ankha too ... your Mayor Aerin should be fun to do! ...it may takes a couple of days due to RL stuff :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is your Mayorscape, Hun ... I hope you like it! ❤

20gi3gi.jpg
Ooh, wow. That looks too perfect! I gotta say you nailed everything. You even improved on my mayor as well. The Feather, the Hair, the Shirt, the Pants, even the Sandals and his toes. I didn't think you'd improve on him so much! Thank you.

Ooh, wow. That looks too perfect! I gotta say you nailed everything. You even improved on my mayor as well. The Feather, the Hair, the Shirt, the Pants, even the Sandals and his toes. I didn't think you'd improve on him so much! Thank you.
Aw, I'm so glad you like it! Your Mayor details were fun to do and so were all the villagers but I especially had fun doing Eugene and Raddle! ❤ thanks for the TBTs ... heh heh ... I will keep them this time :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Aw, your Mayor is adorable! ❤ since it's you, I will consider doing your Mayorscape, Hun ... it may take me a few days though!
I will update the thread to let you know when I can do it ... these mayorscapes are fun, but very labour intensive :rolleyes:

Thanks Penn! It doesn't matter, I can totally wait. Yes, I figured, a Mayor, 4 villagers PLUS a landscape!

Would you be able to make me one eventually, with Marshal, Diana, Fauna, and Maddie? Didn't want to post a reference unless you agreed!

Back