ACC immigrant

Kindofajinx

Bells
Hello there Bell Tree!

I've been frequenting the Animal Crossing Community site for a very long time, and just recently found this place after being directed here for a villager I was looking for. I'm certainly not new to forums. But I am curious if this site has anything important a new member like me might want to look into. If you have any advice on how to get situated here then feel free to post!

Well the shop actually exists. That's one thing I found out today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah. There's an amount of bells that you have under your username, right below your number of posts. Dunno how to get more tho.

I suppose it does give it a few points of merit. Another question I have is are things more mature and less argumentative on this site? There are quite a lot of mean people on ACC now...

Hey another ACC refugee! Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay here ~

Welcome to the forums! We have our debates from time to time, and I would say that our maturity level is higher than ACC's. For example, "crap" and "damn" aren't censored.

Pro-Tip: I wouldn't start time travel discussions. They get explosive. That's really the only arguments that happen.

Welcome to TBT! You will find a ton of villager trades and cycling threads here compared to ACC. ;)

Glad you found your way here to join us~

Welcome, welcome!! :D I'm an ACC refugee as well! :3 Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forums! We have our debates from time to time, and I would say that our maturity level is higher than ACC's. For example, "crap" and "damn" aren't censored.

Oh yeah! That was one of the first things I figured out when I first came to TBT! XD I always did find that annoying on ACC...

Back