• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC:WW Furniture

Psychonaut

Bells
Looking to buy Blue Bed, Blue Table, and Kiddie Bed.

Name what price you're willing to sell for in this topic, PM me, or get on the IRC chat if you want to work out a price or something. Will PM Friend Code + details once agreed upon.

Also willing to trade for another piece of furniture, if I have something you need.

I have spare Snowman TV's, a Snowman Wall, completed Robo Series, and more, ask and I'll check my catalog, if you're interested in trading instead of Bells.

As the title suggests, this is for Wild World, not City Folk.

Thanks.

MrMr said:
Wrong section.
k... I read the top board's description before posting this time, just for this :p

Auction House
Sell, buy, and trade Animal Crossing items or services in this board.

animal crossing = animal crossing city folk? doinitrong, ami?

Psychonaut said:
MrMr said:
Wrong section.
k... I read the top board's description before posting this time, just for this :p

Auction House
Sell, buy, and trade Animal Crossing items or services in this board.

animal crossing = animal crossing city folk? doinitrong, ami?
And you look under and there is the Wild World section that says to exchange friend codes as well as buy and sell items.

:/

I would assume you could say the same about the city folk section, as well, even though it doesn't state that as it's description.

oh well. lawl.

Back