AC: WW = Educational?!?!

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
I think Animal Crossing is very educational! I mean, Blathers teaches you some facts about what you donate, you learn the resposibility of money, you learn to pay off your debets and balcing everything, and you learn all types of bugs, fish, and fossils!!! Animal Crossing makers are very smart for thinking of this! Its fun, yet educational......I wish my school made us play it.... so when I play it....its like I'm studying for my fossils unit in school? Thats awesome!

My conclusion is that the makers of this game are smart because they think of a game thats pretty educational, yet fun! This is pretty cool and just realized this.

well kind've. But really it's still a game...but you know there is going to be a game that includes math and you have to flip your DS on an angle. NOW that is educational!

I agree. And on my "message of the week", it said

Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% Perspiration.

(That's a quote from Edison)

Genius stinks.

its educational but not at the same time... not too educational... but dont let anyone hear about it, or in the next animal crossing, we'll all be adding owls. : \

well, in a way it is quite educational...
we, as kids or teens, all know that if you're having fun and learning at the same time, you'll take in more of the info...
this is why you usually learn more from a 'cool' teacher than a boring,
same-old-thing kind of teacher...

example:how long are you going to remember wha tyou learned in science 3 weeks ago? (you probably don't remember right now)
but, on the other hand, if you caught a fis hin acww 3 weeks ago, you'll remembre a little about that fish for months to come most likely.

DarthGohan1 said:
well, in a way it is quite educational...
we, as kids or teens, all know that if you're having fun and learning at the same time, you'll take in more of the info...
this is why you usually learn more from a 'cool' teacher than a boring,
same-old-thing kind of teacher...

example:how long are you going to remember wha tyou learned in science 3 weeks ago? (you probably don't remember right now)
but, on the other hand, if you caught a fis hin acww 3 weeks ago, you'll remembre a little about that fish for months to come most likely.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Although all Blathers talks about concerning fish is how they taste and with bugs that they're disgusting....

Yeah.......Blathers is a idiot when it comes to fish and bugs......when you get a complete set of fossils though, he tells you some stuff about it. So yup, AC:WW is partly educational! Yay. :yes:

Back