Shop ` ac:nl mystery grab-bags ` [open] 🍄

savanniebananie

💕🌸
Bells
Feedback
100% (44) +

Mystery Grab-Bags for AC:NL!! <3

Inside these grab-bags can be bushels of 9 perfect fruit, special furniture/cute furniture, bells, or hybrid flowers!

x1 grab-bag: 2 TBT

x2 grab-bags: 3 TBT
x3 grab-bags: 4 TBT
x4 grab-bags: 5 TBT

x5 grab-bags: 6 TBT
and so on...

There is assured to be no trash items such as rotten perfect fruit, beehives, or fished up trash.

If you're interested, please let me know!

current status: offline!

Last edited:
hi can i get 10 grab bags? tysm!

Hi sorry I’m a bit confused on how currency works in this website lollll are TBTs bells and how would I give them to you?

I figured it out! Could I get 15 grab bags?

Hi sorry I’m a bit confused on how currency works in this website lollll are TBTs bells and how would I give them to you?
You're fine, no worries! I was also confused when I first joined. TBTs are the main currency here on the forum (also referred to as bells). You would give them to me simply by clicking the number of bells I have. You then type in the amount you would like to donate. If you have any more questions, I'll gladly answer them for you!
Post automatically merged:

I figured it out! Could I get 15 grab bags?
Yes, you may! Are there any specific things you would like for me to throw in there (perfect fruits, hybrid flowers, furniture)?

You're fine, no worries! I was also confused when I first joined. TBTs are the main currency here on the forum (also referred to as bells). You would give them to me simply by clicking the number of bells I have. You then type in the amount you would like to donate. If you have any more questions, I'll gladly answer them for you!
Post automatically merged:

Yes, you may! Are there any specific things you would like for me to throw in there (perfect fruits, hybrid flowers, furniture)?
Mostly furniture please! I donated 15 to you, thank you so much!!! My friend code is 5300-8336-8800

Back