• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AC:NL Best Friends Needed

N4mberz

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey! I recently restarted my AC:NL town and am searching for new players to enjoy the game with! I am on AC:NL between 3-11 Mountain Time, so I am active daily unless I am busy then I will only be online to do the daily duties;). Really love the multiplayer aspect to this game, but haven't had anyone to enjoy it with. Please help me solve this dilemma. Thank You!

Adding you right now, want to open your gate? My town is a disaster right now, I'm organizing and there is furniture everywhere lol

Hey there!

I am still trying to get used to the format here.

I am usually active in the afternoons and evenings (Pacific), but hours vary due to work. I am also on sporadically throughout the day, especially on weekends.

Feel free to add me.

I am specifically looking for someone to trade fruit with, if anyone's interested. I'm still a bit new to the game.

Ill add you i have cherries, durians, lemons, and perfect cherries i can trade you

I am adding you right now as well, sorry it took a bit for my reply.

I can open my gate now?

Both of you add me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have every fruit in my town-- added you!

All of you guys add me and I will return the favor! I too, am restarting!

Hey all! Sorry for the silence. Life beckoned. :(

I have added all of you, and will go say hello soon!

Back