• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AC:NH Bunny Day Interior Design Event (Winners Announced!)

Just an average, regular Bunny Day happening over here.

Attachments

• bunnyday.jpg
    bunnyday.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 76
Because my birthday overlapped with bunny day, and we're also locked in because of COVID, I felt that it was kind of overshadowed; and so I decided to build myself a little birthday party with my neighbors. I wanted it to be an outdoor theme with the possibility of it happening also at night time. The images were previously uploaded to my twitter (@ZekyNin) as I don't have an SD card on my switch and it's the only way I can showcase them here! (And yes, there's a turtle over there because we all need our pets during birthdays)
EVgkIoEUMAAhYYo
EVgkIn0UcAAdSa1
EVgkIn2UMAMZjLS

Last edited:
Back