• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling AC 2.0 Catalog event - Lots of new items added - Closed!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 35 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came a few days ago before you had all of the items, can I come back to catalog a few things?

Just wanted to say thank you Liz for all you do in the community. Like the terminator, I'll be back (once I get 50tbt). lol

I also want to thank you for all you do for this community and would love to come back to catalog the rest of the sets as I was there the other day but need about 40 more tbt lol

Still open for those wanting to come catalog. :)

My post in the first post still stands for those with no TBT. Thanks.

Hi, are you still open? I can pay in TBT. Do you send a friend code via PM? Thank you! (I’m sorry, I haven’t been on here in a while)

Hello! I'd love to come, I can pay in TBT!

Hello, I came over a few days ago and paid the full 50 tbt. May I come over again to catalogue the new items added?

You sure can. The new items are at the back with signs saying "new", plus the full sets are to the left in stalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back