Selling AC 2.0 Catalog event - Lots of new items added - Closed!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 35 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gates are open if anyone wishes to visit. :)

New full sets have been added for cataloging. See first post. + 40 plus new items since Monday.
Members previously paid entrance fee have access to the dodo code to revisit free. Please check for available space before entering. (maximum of 3)

Last edited:

New full sets have been added for cataloging. See first post. + 40 plus new items since Monday.
Members previously paid entrance fee have access to the dodo code to revisit free. Please check for available space before entering. (maximum of 3)

I sent you a dm 💖

@peachycrossing9 the code is up top for you. :)
Post automatically merged:

I won't be available for a couple of hours to add anyone new, but gates are open for those already added.

Last edited:

oh wow! can i please return today to complete some of those sets?
edit: i read your message & no one's visiting atm so i'm coming over

Last edited:
Ooh I’d love to come back to catalog the new stuff you’ve added! …later once I get out of bed lol

can i come again a bit later, to catalogue everything, if you're open today? :>

*tbh... i need more nookmiles, since when you return home, you get more*

@rosabelle, @Sabbyy, @moon_child let me know when you are around again.
I will be more active on here between 2pm-5pm.

Everyone else. If you previously paid, the gate is still open and dodo available too you.

can i come again? :>

i'll pay the 50 tbt :>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back