• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it was locked? lmao. o well.

yes but not because of rude stuff, it just got off topic!!

and ik i liked your other post but i just wanted to say that i 100% agree w your post. abortion should always be an option, it's a human right imo.

I'm for it. A woman should have a choice because it is her body.

I approve of Abortion.

I believe it's the mother's choice to abort the baby, not someone else's.

I think that abortion is wrong but I do believe it should be legal, so ultimately I'm pro-choice even though I would never make that choice myself.

I'm all for it. A woman should have a choice when it comes to her body and what is aborted is barely human anyways.
Honestly find it so weird that people argue a lot about the age of the aborted baby, considering that it's still just a blob that's barely human and doesn't really feel much yet. It almost feels like people are projecting their feelings onto the baby.

Oh also about pills, I'm not 100% sure about this, but last time I checked you need to go to a doctor to get prescribed anti-pregnancy pills because there can be a bad allergic reaction with your blood or something. A condom can just be bought.

To add, adoption is often much harder than abortion since it requires you to give up a living being that you had to push out of your vagina and there are plenty of adopted kids out there in the first place. The planet is over-crowded as it is.

I also really hate the argument where people use themselves as an example. ''Oh I was accident if I had been aborted I'd be dead and that feels bad to me'' You wouldn't feel ****, you wouldn't exist. You wouldn't be able to feel bad for it, your current personality and being would not be missed because thered be none in the first place.

I'm pro-choice all the way. More abortions = less screaming babies :)

I don't really care what people do with their lives, BUT I think there is a limit to it. There are people who have sex for fun and end up getting like 8 abortions, something like that is inhumane.

Yikes, the last abortion thread didn't end very well. But as for my opinion, I'm for it. The baby isn't really a baby yet, it's unborn, and the woman carrying it has ultimate choice whether to get rid of it or not. Condoms and pills aren't 100% effective, there's a 1 or 2% chance it'll fail.

Personally I Am Pro-Choice. I Don't See How It Is Any Of My Damned Businesses What Another Woman Does To Her Body. Not Only That But She Knows Her Lifestyle And What She Can Handle Best. Only She Can Make This Decision Because To Me Having Children Is A Serious Matter. And Being Forced To Do So Because Of Someone Else's Insensitivity And Misunderstanding Could And Would Very Possibly Kill Me. I Say This Because I Expect The Same Respect And Privacy When And If Ever I Had To Make Such A Choice. What I Feel Though Is Most Important Is That Those Who Can Not Personally Experience The Emotional Anguish Of This Decision To Just Stay Out Of It.

Personally, I'm against it. Do I care what other people what other people want to do? Not at all.

Pro choice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really care what people do with their lives, BUT I think there is a limit to it. There are people who have sex for fun and end up getting like 8 abortions, something like that is inhumane.

I'm pretty sure this wouldn't happen very much because of the price to have an abortion, but yeah, I understand what you mean.

Do you have statistics for that?

Do you have statistics for that?
No, unfortunately I do not have statistics for it but you can search for cases like that on google. It's not as common because abortion is expensive but it still does happen.

Abortion is the woman's choice no matter what. If she wants 10 abortions and she can afford it that's her prerogative and frankly no else's opinion matters and it's laughable that people think their opinion about someone else's body should pull so much weight like seriously mind your own business. If you don't like abortions don't get one like how simple is that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back