• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Able Sister has Galaxy Parka and other cool items + Nook's Cranny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowKing

All Hail Shadow!
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
4592-3627-6795
Island
Zero Isle
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (54) +
Closed! Thanks for coming over!

The Able Sisters has some pretty cool stuff so I'm opening my town for a little bit to share it.
Nook is buying Turnips for 119 bells. Nothing special but if you do want to bring your turnips there's the price.
Flick is also here, I know he won't buy your bugs but if you want to see him, he's here.

Please do NOT pick up ANY flowers, shake trees, or pick up any resources/items!
You can stay and look around my island if you want but don't stay too long in case people want to come in, also make sure to close your menus when someone's trying to leave/arrive!

Please mind the mess, I'm working on getting a 3 star rating!

Dodo Code:
I'll be taking the code down if we reach 8 players and after everyone leaves I'll put the code back up.

Tips are not required but are greatly appreciated!~ I'm Chris and I'll be standing by the booth in front of the airport when you get here, probably playing this sick tambourine someone tipped me :')

Last edited:
Everyone come on over! There might be a bit of traffic since 3 people are coming in rn

Can't get a photo rn but it's a hoodie with a purple/blue/black galaxy on it, it's super pretty and cute! There's also a more pastel variation too!

Oh nice! I'd like to come and buy it when you have room! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back