• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ABDs, Royal Crowns and Thrones FOR SALE!

faithe31

Bells
Hey There! I have 10 ABDs, 10 Royal Crowns and 10 Thrones For Sale for a limited time only! I play everyday and night and even at odd hours! I can deliver to your town at a reasonable time! I'm selling these items at some Insane Bargain Prices!!

ABDs - $6,000 Bells

Royal Crowns - $6,000 Bells

Thrones - $5,000 Bells

Get 'em while you can! :gyroidcircle:

Actually....I don't HACK! The reason these items are so cheap is because someone else on here is selling them for slightly more! What I am trying to do is make a small profit while meeting new people and towns! Ask some people on TBT....They know I'm a stand-up kinda gal! Hacking is for Losers!

LIES.
That person hacked those i bet then, which then gave it to you, so you basically got "hacked" items C:

YouLittleElly said:
LIES.
That person hacked those i bet then, which then gave it to you, so you basically got "hacked" items C:
uhhhh nobody is scared of hacked things any more except you no one cares that its hacked i have about 5-10 hacked things and nothing happened to me so its either you buyem or not

I really don't care what that other guy has...I don't even know him! My items are not hacked! I've already made a few deliveries and had no complaints! What's your problem?! I have these legitimate items to sell and you're taking up space and time away from other people who might want them. I've been on TBT for a while now and have never had a problem 'til You! Go bother/write in someone else's thread!

She doesn't have hacked items. She delivered stuff to me today and it's been fine...I even visited her town. She has a clean slate. ^-^ *winks*

Back