• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A Wild Newbie Appears (Hi)

kinetophobia

Bells
Hey all! I'm kinetophobia/Brynn. I'm a semi-new New Leaf player, I got the game about 3 weeks ago.

I've been playing animal crossing since it first came out on the gamecube in the US back when I was 9. I've played Wild World and City Folk in between, although (secret time) I've never completely paid off Tom Nook. My brother always did but I got distracted before I ever could. Anyways! I'm excited to be part of an online community for this most recent, and quite online-friendly, Animal Crossing game.

Welcome to the Bell Tree! If it's Animal Crossing you want you've come to the right place. Feel free to join in on the conversations around the forum. Enjoy your stay :)

Twiggy used... Pear!

It did nothing.

Hello anyway, welcome to the fourms. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forums! I love your avatar ahhh Gladys is one of my favorite villagers <3

Back