• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A very hearty hello!

Cat_fish

Chaotic Gardener
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Mailbox
Hey everyone! I've only had New Leaf for a little while, but I'm not new to Animal Crossing. I am, however, pretty new to forums, so I hope I'll fit in with y'all :]

Hellooo, Cat Fish! I think you'll fit in just fine! What's your Town fruit & the name of this Mayor? If you want a jump start to your Mayoral journey, I have Silver tools & fruits to gift- if you'll like them please send me a PM! Have a great day, Cat! (=

hi, welcome! hope you have a great time here i was like you when i first joined which was like last week.... but now here i am greeting you :) its been awesome!

Hello and welcome. This is by far one of the best and friendliest ACNL forum to be on. Have fun.

Back