• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A Song :)

DJjeff20

Bells
I recently found a song that reminded me of Animal Crossing :) I don't know the name, but every time I listen to it, it makes me think of just waking up in the morning in the game, walking around town and just having a fun day with all my neighbors :) I named it "K.K. French", picturing K.K. Slider sitting there playing his guitar amongst a french orchestra :) Hope you enjoy it: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t55gh1dsbz7zc4q/K.K._French.mp3

That song is so cute! It definitely fits Animal Crossing PERFECTLY! I've actually added it to my iTunes haha. So relaxing and calm ^_^

I KNOW RIGHT!? As soon as I heard this song, I started thinking about AC :D I listen to it everyday while I'm playing <3

Back