• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

╲(。◕‿◕。)╱ A refresher!

Candy

ᴏʙɪ ᴡᴀɴ ᴋ&#
Bells
Leif
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Hi, I'm Cass or Candy. I've been on and off here since 2011.
I'm twenty-one years old and I work in the film industry as a makeup and sfx
artist. I am currently working on S2 of a Netflix series.

I love video games and I love my job. People in my job lack my favorite interest that is NINTENDO!

Hope we can all be friends. Feel free to drop me a message. I love to meet new people.

( I lost all my games on the plane back from Cali last summer so I had to restart.
I got better jobs ( like Netflix ) and that ate up a lot of my time to restart. Really
looking forward to getting back on track to fix my town! )

Last edited:
A lot has changed since you left!
New collectibles and everything aha

SO I'VE NOTICED!!! I came back for a bit in 2013, but for the most part i'm incredibly BEHIND. I just bought ACHH and I feel lost now that Nintendo insists on making a game more playable by having people buy more things.

I SAW IT COMING.

SO I'VE NOTICED!!! I came back for a bit in 2013, but for the most part i'm incredibly BEHIND. I just bought ACHH and I feel lost now that Nintendo insists on making a game more playable by having people buy more things.

I SAW IT COMING.
I want to buy HHD, but i am broke xD

Hi, I'm Cass or Candy. I've been on and off here since 2011.
I'm twenty-one years old and I work in the film industry as a makeup and sfx
artist. I am currently working on S2 of a Netflix series.

I love video games and I love my job. People in my job lack my favorite interest that is NINTENDO!

Hope we can all be friends. Feel free to drop me a message. I love to meet new people.

( I lost all my games on the plane back from Cali last summer so I had to restart.
I got better jobs ( like Netflix ) and that ate up a lot of my time to restart. Really
looking forward to getting back on track to fix my town! )

Hi! :> Your job sounds sooo cool!!! :>

Welcome back!

Your job sounds very interesting~ glad you love it! I've always admired sfx/makeup artists, so crazy what you all can do!

Back