• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

╲(。◕‿◕。)╱ A refresher!

Candy

ᴏʙɪ ᴡᴀɴ ᴋ&#
Bells
Leif
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Hi, I'm Cass or Candy. I've been on and off here since 2011.
I'm twenty-one years old and I work in the film industry as a makeup and sfx
artist. I am currently working on S2 of a Netflix series.

I love video games and I love my job. People in my job lack my favorite interest that is NINTENDO!

Hope we can all be friends. Feel free to drop me a message. I love to meet new people.

( I lost all my games on the plane back from Cali last summer so I had to restart.
I got better jobs ( like Netflix ) and that ate up a lot of my time to restart. Really
looking forward to getting back on track to fix my town! )

Last edited:
A lot has changed since you left!
New collectibles and everything aha

SO I'VE NOTICED!!! I came back for a bit in 2013, but for the most part i'm incredibly BEHIND. I just bought ACHH and I feel lost now that Nintendo insists on making a game more playable by having people buy more things.

I SAW IT COMING.

SO I'VE NOTICED!!! I came back for a bit in 2013, but for the most part i'm incredibly BEHIND. I just bought ACHH and I feel lost now that Nintendo insists on making a game more playable by having people buy more things.

I SAW IT COMING.
I want to buy HHD, but i am broke xD

Hi, I'm Cass or Candy. I've been on and off here since 2011.
I'm twenty-one years old and I work in the film industry as a makeup and sfx
artist. I am currently working on S2 of a Netflix series.

I love video games and I love my job. People in my job lack my favorite interest that is NINTENDO!

Hope we can all be friends. Feel free to drop me a message. I love to meet new people.

( I lost all my games on the plane back from Cali last summer so I had to restart.
I got better jobs ( like Netflix ) and that ate up a lot of my time to restart. Really
looking forward to getting back on track to fix my town! )

Hi! :> Your job sounds sooo cool!!! :>

Welcome back!

Your job sounds very interesting~ glad you love it! I've always admired sfx/makeup artists, so crazy what you all can do!

Back