• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A Question

toastia

seeker of truth
Bells
Switch
3154-9295-9611
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
Can you invite villagers on the same day one has moved? Vic was taken by someone and I have a way to get rosie, so is it possible?

If you have space then yes, otherwise his house is still there and counts at that 10th villager spot. You would have to TT a day forward and then pick her up

The house has to be gone.
So if someone has spoke to Vic today to get him to move to their town I guess you currently have him in boxes in your town. Therefore you cannot invite anyone else in as even though he is going Vic will still count as villager number 10. If you want Rosie and have to get her today you will need to TT forward one day and then back again to get Vic gone and then you can invite Rosie in. I did this myself with Eugene and it worked fine :D

Vic is gone, but his house is still there. So i'll have to get her tomorrow since I don't TT. THANKS!

Back