a question about Nooklings

beffa

hamster mom
Bells
do catalog purchases count towards the amount spent there?

i need to spend like 100,000 bells to get the emporium, but i was wondering whether that meant actually in-store, or whether it counted stuff you order too. also, does the Home Center have to have been built for the 30 days & do you have to spend the 100,000 before Gracie comes? thanks to any answers :- )

Last edited:
I think catalog purchases do count. And you can't upgrade until Gracie shows up and you get a good rating four times. So even if you spent 100,000 bells, you have to get all the checks from Gracie first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think catalog purchases do count. And you can't upgrade until Gracie shows up and you get a good rating four times. So even if you spent 100,000 bells, you have to get all the checks from Gracie first.

that's great! thanks.

do you have to have had the Home Center (the shop before) open for 30 days before Gracie shows up? or will she show up randomly maybe 3 weeks or something after? i don't think my shop now has been open for 30 days. does this mean Gracie won't show up? and do paths block her from coming? i've always been curious.

that's great! thanks.

do you have to have had the Home Center (the shop before) open for 30 days before Gracie shows up? or will she show up randomly maybe 3 weeks or something after? i don't think my shop now has been open for 30 days. does this mean Gracie won't show up? and do paths block her from coming? i've always been curious.

No. She shows up at the event plaza, and she shows up no matter what. Gracie's appearances are random, and even if it's been open for 30 days, she will still come. The store will remodel once she thinks your town is good enough.

Back