• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

;A; Oops...

yukikotobuki

la dolce vita
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So I was walking through my town when I saw Timbra standing in the town plaza. I had my sound turned off, but noticed that a little brown thing appeared to be jumping off of her, so I assumed it was a flea.

It was not a flea.

It was a very distant cricket, which happened to look like a flea because of its proximity to my position.

Timbra was very upset when I whacked her with my net...

I'll lose about 30 minutes of progress, but I think I'm going to reset ;_; the look on her face was too much.

Moral of the story: make sure that there really is a flea on your villager, unless you want to feel really bad, lol.

This was a beautiful train wreck.

I've done similar things so I can't complain though.

This was a beautiful train wreck.

I've done similar things so I can't complain though.

Lol, it was so embarrassing, honestly. Normally, I have a quick reaction to seeing fleas. But I also usually have my sound on, so I can hear them jumping around. I didn't and this time just made an assumption. Never again.

Do you have a photo of your Timbra. It must be cute when it's angry. I didn't try that before, so do I use my net hit one of the villagers? I hit one of them for two times, but it didn't look angry. I am just wondering

Flea is annoyed sometimes.

Why did you hit her multiple times? It's your own fault, if you don't get the flea when you hit her then there isn't a flea. If you then decide to hit her two more times then yes, she gets upset.
It isn't such a big problem though, she will have forgotten it tomorrow. There is no need to reset because of that - especially when you lose some progress.

Back