• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying a landscaper!

deleted

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (170) +
Hi!

I?d like someone to help me landscape my town. I have no talent in that area lol.
You will need a shovel and an axe.

? I have blue hydrangea and sweet-olive starts that I?d like to use.
? Feel free to cut down any trees EXCEPT for my perfect orange orchard. I?m keeping those.
? Please dig up any flowers that are not blue pansies, white pansies, purple pansies, purple violets, or white violets.
? We can communicate with the game chat or PMs, whichever you prefer.
? I also have other fruit trees that I?d like to plant. Just let me know which kind of fruit you?re thinking.

My town is pretty bare in terms of greenery. I am also willing to move some paths around if you have an idea. I think it?ll help to have a fresh set of eyes in a town that I?ve been looking at for five years.

Thanks!

I can help too. Maybe you can provide pictures/examples of other towns that you’re inspired from ?

Oh dear! I’m so sorry to leave you nice people hanging! I’ve been out all day. I’ll be available for the rest of tonight. I don’t have much of a concrete theme for my town, honestly. I do have a board of landscaping things on Pinterest that you could look at, but you don’t have to use them all. My Pinterest is also ra_mry. Thank you both!

Back