• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying A few item DIYs for my town. NMT

Vex L'Cour

Weebalicious Furry.
Bells
New Horizons Token
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Feedback
100% (23) +
I want to buy the following item DIYs for decorating my town/personal. I will be paying in NMT for each DIY recipe.

Blossoming View Lantern DIY - 10NMT
Tall Lantern DIY - 5NMT
Bamboo Bench DIY - 7NMT
Bamboo Lunchbox DIY -7NMT
Bamboo Partition DIY - 7NMT
Bamboo Stopblock DIY - 7NMT
Basket Pack DIY - 10NMT
Cherry Blossom Pile - 10NMT
Cherry Blossom (10 stack for 3NMT) // - Looking for 10 stacks.
Cherry Blossom Branches - 10NMT
Deer Scare - 7NMT
Garden Bench -5NMT
Garden Wagon - 7NMT
Mossy Garden Rock - 7NMT
Raccoon Figure - 10NMT
Tall Garden Rock - 7NMT
Tiny Library - 10NMT
Trash Bags: 5NMT
Ukulele - 7NMT
Wild Log Bench - 8NMT
Wooden Bucket - 5NMT

All of this is subject to haggling.

Last edited:
I want to buy the following item DIYs for decorating my town/personal. I will be paying in NMT for each DIY recipe.

Cherry Blossom Pile - 10NMT
Cherry Blossom (10 stack for 3NMT)
Cherry Blossom Branches - 10NMT
Deer Scare - 7NMT

I have all of these and the mats to make them

Hello! I can give you the garden bench DIY and wooden bucket DIY for your price :)

I have all of these and the mats to make them

As DIYs? I'd prefer to get them as just the DIYs due to me needing them in the future as I construct my island, I won't know how many I'll need. If you wish to sell me blossoms I can give you the price I've stated.

Hello! I can give you the garden bench DIY and wooden bucket DIY for your price :)

Awesome. I can PM you in a few with a DODO code <3

As DIYs? I'd prefer to get them as just the DIYs due to me needing them in the future as I construct my island, I won't know how many I'll need. If you wish to sell me blossoms I can give you the price I've stated.
Ah I misread. I can sell you blossoms, how many do you need total?

I have deer scare and basket pack for sure, just checking on the rest now.

If you need more blossoms I have a few stacks.

Ah I misread. I can sell you blossoms, how many do you need total?

I'll take as many as you feel happy to part with.

I have deer scare and basket pack for sure, just checking on the rest now.

If you need more blossoms I have a few stacks.

Awesome~ And again I'm really open to how many I get. I'll say for the sake of argument my goal is 10 stacks of them.

i have the bamboo bench, bamboo stopblock and mossy garden rock DIYs i can sell you :)

I have the tiny library DIY! edit: actually, my bad T_T my friend took it the last time she visited. Sorry!

I have the tiny library DIY!

i have the bamboo bench, bamboo stopblock and mossy garden rock DIYs i can sell you :)

And to those above. Many thanks for your awesomely quick replies. I shall be PMing in probably 10minutes to sort out prices and so on. (Visa vi, tally up how much I owe you all then posting the good ol' Dodo). I am overwhelmed with how quickly I got responses.

I have the bamboo partition DIY
And can sell 5 stacks of Sakura blossoms if you are still interested in both!

Back