• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying A few item DIYs for my town. NMT

Vex L'Cour

Weebalicious Furry.
Bells
New Horizons Token
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Feedback
100% (23) +
I want to buy the following item DIYs for decorating my town/personal. I will be paying in NMT for each DIY recipe.

Blossoming View Lantern DIY - 10NMT
Tall Lantern DIY - 5NMT
Bamboo Bench DIY - 7NMT
Bamboo Lunchbox DIY -7NMT
Bamboo Partition DIY - 7NMT
Bamboo Stopblock DIY - 7NMT
Basket Pack DIY - 10NMT
Cherry Blossom Pile - 10NMT
Cherry Blossom (10 stack for 3NMT) // - Looking for 10 stacks.
Cherry Blossom Branches - 10NMT
Deer Scare - 7NMT
Garden Bench -5NMT
Garden Wagon - 7NMT
Mossy Garden Rock - 7NMT
Raccoon Figure - 10NMT
Tall Garden Rock - 7NMT
Tiny Library - 10NMT
Trash Bags: 5NMT
Ukulele - 7NMT
Wild Log Bench - 8NMT
Wooden Bucket - 5NMT

All of this is subject to haggling.

Last edited:
I want to buy the following item DIYs for decorating my town/personal. I will be paying in NMT for each DIY recipe.

Cherry Blossom Pile - 10NMT
Cherry Blossom (10 stack for 3NMT)
Cherry Blossom Branches - 10NMT
Deer Scare - 7NMT

I have all of these and the mats to make them

Hello! I can give you the garden bench DIY and wooden bucket DIY for your price :)

I have all of these and the mats to make them

As DIYs? I'd prefer to get them as just the DIYs due to me needing them in the future as I construct my island, I won't know how many I'll need. If you wish to sell me blossoms I can give you the price I've stated.

Hello! I can give you the garden bench DIY and wooden bucket DIY for your price :)

Awesome. I can PM you in a few with a DODO code <3

As DIYs? I'd prefer to get them as just the DIYs due to me needing them in the future as I construct my island, I won't know how many I'll need. If you wish to sell me blossoms I can give you the price I've stated.
Ah I misread. I can sell you blossoms, how many do you need total?

I have deer scare and basket pack for sure, just checking on the rest now.

If you need more blossoms I have a few stacks.

Ah I misread. I can sell you blossoms, how many do you need total?

I'll take as many as you feel happy to part with.

I have deer scare and basket pack for sure, just checking on the rest now.

If you need more blossoms I have a few stacks.

Awesome~ And again I'm really open to how many I get. I'll say for the sake of argument my goal is 10 stacks of them.

i have the bamboo bench, bamboo stopblock and mossy garden rock DIYs i can sell you :)

I have the tiny library DIY! edit: actually, my bad T_T my friend took it the last time she visited. Sorry!

I have the tiny library DIY!

i have the bamboo bench, bamboo stopblock and mossy garden rock DIYs i can sell you :)

And to those above. Many thanks for your awesomely quick replies. I shall be PMing in probably 10minutes to sort out prices and so on. (Visa vi, tally up how much I owe you all then posting the good ol' Dodo). I am overwhelmed with how quickly I got responses.

I have the bamboo partition DIY
And can sell 5 stacks of Sakura blossoms if you are still interested in both!

Back