Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
・。* ❀ *。 ・Guys who would like to draw my mayor ・。* ❀ *。 ・

Hi there ^-^
Well I want to collect some drawings of my mayor! I love art and maybe you're interesting in drawing :D
And I really need drawings of my mayor, which I can use for a reference sheet ^-^!!
So first of all: What I want you to draw for me :D

Well here are some pictures of my mayor!
p1.JPG p2.JPG p3.JPG p4.JPG
That's my mayor: Jenny!
She's is always polite and if anyone has got a problem she knows what to do!
She loves overalls!!! She's always wearing overalls.
Foto 2.jpgFoto 1-1.jpgFoto 3.jpgFoto 4.jpg
Yeah I know that it's actually a "dress" in ac but if you draw her could you please draw it as an overall not as a dress :) But please leave the details :D
And if you would like to draw her you can choose between the hair-bow wig or this hairstyle
Figure2.jpg
I totally love braid hairstyles! *-*

Let's come to the point Payment
Well you've got to tell me if you want some in-game bells, or TBT bells or nothing ^-^

Thank you ^-^

Last edited:
Hi there! I thought your mayor looked really cute so I just drew her for fun. :3

hnhn.png

If you don't like it, you don't have to pay. But if you do, feel free to drop me however many TBT bells you think it's worth! I hope you like it though! It was nice practice. :D

Here ya go, Jenny!! I couldn't decide which style to choose, so I drew both!!

View attachment 68057

Oooooh my goooooosh! That is absolutely awesome and adorable! Thank you soooooo much <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to draw your mayor! ^_^ Click here for examples! How many TBTB can you pay? cx

Your art is absolutely adorable! Maybe I would pay 150 TBT bells :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I thought your mayor looked really cute so I just drew her for fun. :3

hnhn.png

If you don't like it, you don't have to pay. But if you do, feel free to drop me however many TBT bells you think it's worth! I hope you like it though! It was nice practice. :D

I totally love it <3 Omg that is so wonderful!
I'll send you 150 TBT bells now :3

b1NOrsr.png

Here's a quick cutie of your Mayor. I don't really expect a payment, but a little tip would be swell (if you were so inclined :) ) <3

b1NOrsr.png

Here's a quick cutie of your Mayor. I don't really expect a payment, but a little tip would be swell (if you were so inclined :) ) <3

Aww <3 Thank you so much! This is absolutely adorable!!! I'm loving it!

Your art is absolutely adorable! Maybe I would pay 150 TBT bells :3

Thank you~ Please send over the TBTB and I'll start the drawing soon! c:

Back