• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

85 Million Bells! ~ Deadline Reached! Winners Announced!

Count me in! I will send the 2 TBT. Favorite childhood memory: starting to learn how to play N64

Last edited:
4th round.

Favourite childhood memory: My first movie (that I remember) and I got to see Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone! :)

My favorite childhood game had to be Jet Force Gemini. It was my favorite game to play on my big brother's Nintendo 64, and he would play with me until he got tired of it. ^^' then I would play by myself and make up stories with the multiplayer mode. c:

Entering~ sent 2 TBT c:
Favorite childhood game would have to be Pokemon Emerald. I ran through the entire game without evolving my grovyle cuz I thought Sceptile was ugly.

And my 5th. :)

One of my favourite childhood games was for the Play Station 2. It was Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. Video games was one of the few things my brother and I had in common. I'd say that is a good memory too.

And maybe possibly another entry... :)

Favourite Memory: Every Christmas at my moms. It always felt so magical there. And I could never sleep from the excitement.

Just sent 30 tbt for another 15 entries. So many. Anyways, When I was young I used to love playing Wind Waker even though I didn't actually know what I was doing. I just liked getting the pigs mad and being chased by the angry by the angry pigs. I was a weird kid XD

Second entry! c:

My first favorite childhood toy was Elmo. :3 I would take dresses that were too small for my baby sister and put them on him.

Sent my entry, my favorite childhood toy was my Molly dolly, she was from an old tv show called the big comfy coach.I still have her. and shes my best friend!

If it's okay, I would like to enter a second time! ;v; Another favorite childhood memory of mine was getting to bring my first dog home. This was literally 4 years ago though, I was 14. I guess it counts? cx

Awh, thanks for the shout out. c: so sweet!

Sending in another entry, btw. Another favorite childhood memory was my stuffed cos named Chubbs whom I still have to this day! :)

Round 2. Another favorite memory: Playing my first sonic game after receiving our 2nd out of 3 gamecubes. Seriously, gotta miss the games bundled with the consoles

Sent in 2 entries c:
Favourite memory:
When I was in hospital and my dad bought me the tinkerbelle game for the original ds. c:

*edited because I forgot to put the memory

Last edited:
Sent. My favourite childhood game Animal Crossing: Wild World (no surprise there)

3rd entry, fav childhood toy: my white teddy bear :)

edit: whoops, post merge....

Last edited:
Back