85 Million Bells! ~ Deadline Reached! Winners Announced!

I just sent 3 Entries! So that makes 7th entry, Favorites are: Animal Crossing, I got Wild World when I was little. Favorite Toys are Pokemon Action Figures and Favorite Memory when we all celebrated my birthday together!

Sent in 25 entries!

My favorite childhood memory was when I got Pokemon Emerald when I was 5! And when the remakes came out nearly 2 years ago, I felt so nostalgic...

Just sent 10 Entries! Favorites are Riding a Boat for the first time and riding a gondola too! I was happy when I got Zero Time Dilemma on my PC! It was a great story!

7th entry I am pretty sure.

Favourite Childhood toy: Monopoly. I love that game. And my step-sister and brother would cheat so they would win. Jerks. Haha.

I just want to note that by doing all my entry's individually (I think we're supposed to, idk) I am earning bells at the same time I am spending them. Hahaha. #winning

8th.

One of my favourite childhood memories would have to be watching horror movies and ghost tv shows with my mom. I think that's where I got it from. I still love the horror genre!

So 18 left after this! I am a kid so this is kinda hard. So one time I had a nightmare of me and Mr. Resetti. So when I was little I always played accf when I had free time. So one night before I went to bed I got Mr. Resetti and I freaked out. Then I had to go to bed. When I fell asleep I had a nightmare about Mr. Resetti popping out of the tv and tried to kill me. I ended up running outside and he was chasing me all over the neighborhood and since he was underground the tracks were like the moles tracks on moo moo meadows on mario kart wii. I remember running as fast as I could to go to my mom. Oh yeah I was crying all the way.

Thats not my only nightmare. Theres more. lol

9th.

I'm doing this post from work on my phone. Haha.

I remember a ghost story my mom used to tell me about a golden hand. It was mine and my brothers favourite ghost story. The sad thing is, is that I can't remember the story.

Sent one entry ! ^^ My favourite childhood memory is when I started playing Animal Crossing Wild World. I didn't have any idea of what Animal Crossing was, I even used to think that it was only a zoo game. xD But when I understood that all I had to do was to live in my house and sleeping in that cool attic, I immediately fell in love with Animal Crossing. :')

I'm sorry about editing this, but I made a grammar mistake. ^^'

Last edited:
I've entered. My favorite childhood memory (that my mom told me about, since my memory is absolute crap) is when my grandma told her friends and family that i had named my stuffed animal "Deday". They didn't believe her (I honestly don't blame them). Then i dropped him and yelled "Oh no! Deday!" and everyone just stared in shock and my grandma was like "TOLD YA SO!"

I was like, 2 or younger at the time.

Entry 3. Other Favorite memory: Getting my own gamecube controller. I always liked my spice orange and still use it.

Back