Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (98) +
Recycling this thread!

Selling:
1712515908555.png
- Looking for 750 TBT. or around there! Feel free to offer!

Looking for:
1712702151723.png

1712702194342.png

1712702252254.png

Idk how much these go for but I'm curious! If you're looking to sell, lemme know how much you're selling it for!

Last edited:
hii could I trade you a perfect pear (or if you want a mango instead) for a perfect orange pls?

hii could I trade you a perfect pear (or if you want a mango instead) for a perfect orange pls?
yes! can do :^D! perfect pear sounds good! would you like a message on yours?
i don't need a message on mine!

Edit: When do you want the fruit btw?

yes! can do :^D! perfect pear sounds good! would you like a message on yours?
i don't need a message on mine!

Edit: When do you want the fruit btw?
now is good! Can you put like an orange pun or something related to oranges on there? I’ll go ahead and send your perfect pear now! Thank you!

Edit: perfect pear has been sent!

now is good! Can you put like an orange pun or something related to oranges on there? I’ll go ahead and send your perfect pear now! Thank you!

Edit: perfect pear has been sent!
Sorry for the delay- I'm not good at puns...

bump........................ im curious... anybody out there.. selling these things.. and for how much...

Hey there. I have 2 Ghostly Preserves. I'd be looking for 750 TBT each on them. I also have a Pumpkin Wand I'd sell for 4k TBT. If you're interested, lmk :)

Hey there. I have 2 Ghostly Preserves. I'd be looking for 750 TBT each on them. I also have a Pumpkin Wand I'd sell for 4k TBT. If you're interested, lmk :)
Hiya! I'll have to think about the preserves for a bit! But will have to decline the wand!
I could sell you a Spectral Preserves for 600?
I'll have to think about preserves.. thank you for offering >:^D

Back