Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (14) +
Hi guys!

I have an extra Sweet Balloon dated Mar 17, 2024 at 2:54 PM! Now I'm not sure what these collectibles are going for atm, so feel free to offer if you're interested!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
hey!
i was wondering if 800 tbt would be good for your sweet heart balloon? i could always add more if you’re not interested!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in your red heart balloon! I'm not sure what they're going for either. I've seen anywhere from 500-700 maybe? Whatever you feel is fair!

hey!
i was wondering if 800 tbt would be good for your sweet heart balloon? i could always add more if you’re not interested!
@Zane Sweet Heart Balloon!
I'm sorry I should have clarifed, 😅 I have a regular sweet balloon, not a heart one!
(Though that would be awesome lol)

I'd be interested in your red heart balloon! I'm not sure what they're going for either. I've seen anywhere from 500-700 maybe? Whatever you feel is fair!
Sure, that's fine with me! I can do 500 if you'd want, do you want a message on it?

Sure, that's fine with me! I can do 500 if you'd want, do you want a message on it?
Works for me, thanks so much! I'll go ahead and send the funds over now :) I don't need a message, unless you feel like putting one. I always leave it up to the seller, haha.

I know the user above asked to buy it, but would you be willing to date trade it with me first? if not I understand, just wanted to ask. 💗

How much are you wanting for your sweet balloon?
Well, I've seen the newer balloons going for for around 500-700 tbt, so I think anywhere in that range is fine with me!

I know the user above asked to buy it, but would you be willing to date trade it with me first? if not I understand, just wanted to ask. 💗
I'm fine with that!

Back