• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying LF Red, Blue, Green Heart/Cyan Bunny Balloons

MrBox

Bells
Toy Hammer
Light Blue Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Red Balloon
Toy Hammer
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (104) +
Hello :^)
I'd like to trade my Cyan Heart Balloon for either a Blue, Red, or Green Heart Balloon or a Cyan Bunny!
Or! Looking to buy!

CST:
1715462807190.png
Mar 10, 2024 at 2:38 PM

Last edited:
hii could I trade you a perfect pear (or if you want a mango instead) for a perfect orange pls?

hii could I trade you a perfect pear (or if you want a mango instead) for a perfect orange pls?
yes! can do :^D! perfect pear sounds good! would you like a message on yours?
i don't need a message on mine!

Edit: When do you want the fruit btw?

yes! can do :^D! perfect pear sounds good! would you like a message on yours?
i don't need a message on mine!

Edit: When do you want the fruit btw?
now is good! Can you put like an orange pun or something related to oranges on there? I’ll go ahead and send your perfect pear now! Thank you!

Edit: perfect pear has been sent!

bump........................ im curious... anybody out there.. selling these things.. and for how much...

Hey there. I have 2 Ghostly Preserves. I'd be looking for 750 TBT each on them. I also have a Pumpkin Wand I'd sell for 4k TBT. If you're interested, lmk :)

Hey there. I have 2 Ghostly Preserves. I'd be looking for 750 TBT each on them. I also have a Pumpkin Wand I'd sell for 4k TBT. If you're interested, lmk :)
Hiya! I'll have to think about the preserves for a bit! But will have to decline the wand!
I could sell you a Spectral Preserves for 600?
I'll have to think about preserves.. thank you for offering >:^D

Back