😇

fenables

mlem
Bells
hello from the great white north!

my favorite villager is Drago :3 and i like most of the wolves and unique villagers too

thanks for having me!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. hope you enjoy yourself here. Drago is a cool villager. I personally love dog villagers myself, and my favorite is Mac!

Welcome to TBT! I hope you have a lovely time here! Your avatar is so cute, by the way! 💜

What Animal Crossing game(s) have you played? ☺️

Welcome! 👋 You like Drago, huh? It is year of the dragon, isn't it? Maybe this is a good omen! 🐲🌟 I like Dragonlord from Dragon Quest. Perhaps this is his year too.... Here's to a new year of fortunes! 🥂🤑

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. hope you enjoy yourself here. Drago is a cool villager. I personally love dog villagers myself, and my favorite is Mac!
mac is real cute, hes a vibe :3
Post automatically merged:

Welcome! 👋 You like Drago, huh? It is year of the dragon, isn't it? Maybe this is a good omen! 🐲🌟 I like Dragonlord from Dragon Quest. Perhaps this is his year too.... Here's to a new year of fortunes! 🥂🤑
happy new year! :)

Welcome to the forums! ✨

How long have you been playing?

What other Nintendo games do you play? It looks like at least Pokémon given the Rockruff profile picture! 😊🐕

Welcome to TBT! I hope you have a lovely time here! Your avatar is so cute, by the way! 💜

What Animal Crossing game(s) have you played? ☺️
thank you! rockruff is one of my favorite pokemon hehe.

gosh, i played the gamecube one obsessively when i was a kid, then i had one of them on ds... i think it was wild world. for some reason those ones felt like they had so much content. i never played the crowd fave ACNL but i have ACNH and i like it!

Welcome to the forums! I like your Rockruff profile picture! What’s your favorite Pokémon game? And also, do you like Sun and Moon?

Welcome to the forums! I like your Rockruff profile picture! What’s your favorite Pokémon game? And also, do you like Sun and Moon?
thank you!

i liked sun and moon, i think that was the last one i actually bought and fully played through. i only played bits of sword/shield. i think i picked moon with the cool bat legendary! i remember liking the alolan baddies... team skull? i liked their design a lot.

i tend to prefer 2d over 3d, i think gamefreak shouldve stayed in 2d honestly. i played a tonnnnn of pokemon diamond and pearl as a kid on ds, i remember being a big fan of those!
Post automatically merged:

yayyyy drago fans <3 i was so hype when i got him on my island lolol

Back