• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

605 TURNIPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I registered you as a friend!! my FC is 2750-1273-5965
I would love to come and sell turnips so much!!! :)

Can I come please? My friend code is to the left. I've added you! Thank you for your time!

DS name - Hoa
Town name - LosAngel
Character name - Hoa

Last edited:
It's 5:00. I am home and have all requests in. I'm going out to dinner later. If the wifi cuts off, I will reset it when I get home. Run, shop, make bells!

Morning, I'm back again. Tomorrow will be the last day I open the gates for turnip sales (or bugs/fish). It's Dec 31, a good chance to get something catalogued. As stated before, I'm mostly not near the ds. Yesterday, the wifi held up all day! That was refreshing!

I really would like to come, have been waiting for you to come back online :) please add me!

I'd definitely like to come over as well! I have turnips to sell c:
I'll tip too if its needed. Already have your FC but just need your okay to head over to your town <3

Last edited:
Can I come?

FC: 5112-4519-0325
DS name: Gyroid

Town: B.Stella
Character: Helio

hi again! i'd like to come again today if that's ok c: i shall just come when i see your gates! and i'll make sure to tip! thank you so much for your generosity this week!

ah sorry i was held up a bit, i'm ready now though if you're still letting people in c:

Hi there! I'm new, but could I come? :)

FC: 0275-9066-6030
DS Name: Mike
Town: Lawndale
Character Name: Michael

Can I please come since it's your last day? I'm not sure if you've added me or not, but I've still been waiting.
My friend code is to the left. My DS name is Hoa. My town name is Los Angel and my mayor name is Hoa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back