• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I'll be playing as soon as I can. Hopefully the night it comes out, but if not, the next day. Real life obligations and sleep schedule get in the way. 😅

I will try and start playing on the first day but I probs wont be playing the Home Paradise for a bit as I am looking for my nintendo egift card that I lost :(

I'm not exactly sure when it will drop for me based on timezone shenanigans but i've recently gotten back into the game like, two weeks ago to prep for this update. I'll probably take my time with it once its there but i'll definitely binge a couple hours on the first day, probably. Because i've got no self restraint. :oops:

When does it drop? And aren't it unlocked based on local time?
If it comes out on the 4th I'll probably play a bit after work, if not I'll play it when I come home from work Friday.

Depends on what time it is released. If it’s late on the 4th maybe for an hour or so. If on the 5th not until that night. I will be working a lot that weekend so won’t have much time to play until I start vacation on the 9th.
s
Based on when past updates dropped, I'll be able to download update v2.0 at 7 PM on Nov. 4th, so, yeah, I'll be playing it as soon as the update finishes downloading.
Same goes for me too!

U'm yeah I'll probably play it as soon as it's available... Taking Friday off from everything too so I can swing by Target when they open to hopefully sore a few amiibo card packs.

When does it drop? And aren't it unlocked based on local time?
If it comes out on the 4th I'll probably play a bit after work, if not I'll play it when I come home from work Friday.
My thought is most likely 9 PM PST or 12 AM PST but sometimes they're weird about it. Other hot times are 9-10 AM PST the the day of.

I have to work, I'll probably play it as soon as I'm home though since Fridays are short. :3

I guess it depends on what time it comes out. I've gotten up early for UTC timezone before and it usually turns me into a zombie lol. I think I'd only be down to play it the moment it releases if it's before 1am or after 8am. ^^; Though I am SUPER stoked for the update.

I believe I'll be at work when it drops, but I'm hoping I won't have much schoolwork to do (hopefully none) so I can play until bed! Then the next day I just have one class and no work, and no work on the weekend, so I'll be all AC all weekend for sure.

Of course probably not on the night of the 4th but after it's downloaded I'm going to check out the new features a bit but on the 5th it will be on and cracking. I had just preordered HHP as well so I will be jetting off to check that out as well.

I think I'll be leaving for vacation that day so I'll have plenty of time to play on the drive there haha. I also started NH around midnight the time it dropped in my timezone, so yeah I was pretty hyped for it.

Heck yes, I don't have the kind of willpower not to 😂 But I'll still go to bed at the same time so I'm ready for work the next day.

Frankly, if I DON'T play a little when it releases for me late on the 4th, I don't think I'd be able to focus at work the next day! And, since I work with kids, that wouldn't be fair to them.
(but I am planning to wear my K.K. t-shirt on Friday to work to celebrate)

Yes I'll play and check things out if it drops on Nov 4th. West Coast and most nights I log in after 6pm.
With 2 island I'd like to unlock the DIY/storage and check Harvey/Roost.

Game releases on the 5th in the am on my timezone so I filed personal leaves for friday and monday for my acnh weekend lol

Depends on when precisely it drops, what will actually be available that night and not once it rolls over to the next day, and what my energy levels look like Thursday night. Staying up until midnight to play, probably not. (Fatigue is a joy. -_-) But I might check if it downloads in the evening and see if there’s anything interesting.

If I'm awake at the time it drops, absolutely! Otherwise, I'll have something nice to wake up to. I'd prefer to be awake though, so I can log any discoveries with the rest of the forums.

Depending on when it drops, I might stay up for an extra hour to play on the 4th, otherwise I'll have to wait until after work/finish amiibo card hunting at various stores.

I asked off work the 4th, 5th, and 6th (paid time off, yay!) so I will be playing. However, since I just got the game itself this month I feel like I'll get too overwhelmed if I got the paid DLC too so I will be holding off on that, I think. My primary focus is getting my house upgrades, island terrain, and paths finished.

I definitely will play the update as soon as it drops, I'll have just gotten home from work when it goes live, if I'm understanding the time zones correctly, so I'll have all of that evening to play it. I just hope it doesn't take a super long time to download. ^o^;>

Back