• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker Mafia (Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pregame

Osiris was not doing much, he was just standing there, waiting for his brother to meet him at the desired spot. Osiris, starting to feel anxious, only begins to walk away for him to see his brother walking towards him with a devilish smile.

Role PMs are going out now. Game will be starting in about 7 hours from now. Chick has also replaced Mogyay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I urge you NOT to state whether or not you received your role PM in the thread.

Welp its 3 AM here thanks school server :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Game will start I think 10 AM in my time so maybe won't wake up around that time gonna get some rest just finished playing dota and enrollment will catch up later guys

I'm applying to colleges TONIGHT catch me being hype and nervous

Yay. Uhmm, I’m actually heading off to work in a few more minutes and I won’t be back at 4pm AEDT time (that’s 7 hours from now), so I’m just saying this so that nobody accuses me for coasting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, I meant that’s 8 hours from now.

Which colleges? That's exciting good luck

Drexel, temple, Savanah college of art and design, Rhode island school of design, Cali college of the arts, NYU, Penn state and U Tampa ahhhhhh

i need to get my portfolio finished ugh

Drexel, temple, Savanah college of art and design, Rhode island school of design, Cali college of the arts, NYU, Penn state and U Tampa ahhhhhh

i need to get my portfolio finished ugh

I don't know what any of this means but I see the word "art" and I consider you one of my two top fave artists on TBT (the other being my fellow Betta enthusiast Laudine <3) so I say GOOD LUCK.

I don't know what any of this means but I see the word "art" and I consider you one of my two top fave artists on TBT (the other being my fellow Betta enthusiast Laudine <3) so I say GOOD LUCK.

Omg!!! Tina thats so sweet :) <3

I'm going to a design school for a bachelors in graphic design, then try to minor or pair it with business entrepreneurship, illustration, film or animation!!!

Omg!!! Tina thats so sweet :) <3

I'm going to a design school for a bachelors in graphic design, then try to minor or pair it with business entrepreneurship, illustration, film or animation!!!

That is so cool!! I hope you get into somewhere you like. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back